+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry 2015 Preparation Join Here !!!

BabaKasmani

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
dr.rohit said:
Express Entry: what can I do to prepare for the launch on Jan. 1?

Creating an Express Entry profile will be the first step to immigrate to Canada permanently as a skilled worker through the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP), or Canadian Experience Class (CEC).

There are a few things you can do to be ready to complete your Express Entry profile and to give yourself the best-possible chance to be invited to apply for permanent residence:

1) You will need to take a language test. CIC will use your test results to see whether you are eligible to immigrate to Canada under one of the federal programs that are part of Express Entry.

2) If you were educated outside Canada, you may need to have your educational credentials (your foreign degree, diploma or certificate) assessed against Canadian standards.

You may not need an assessment if:

you have at least one year of recent work experience in Canada, or
your work experience is in a skilled trade (skilled manual work).
Note: Even if you don't think you need to have your foreign education assessed to be eligible under Express Entry, you may want to do so to increase your chances of being invited to apply as including all of your eligible education in your profile can get you more points under the Comprehensive Ranking System.

3) You need to know the skill type of the job your work experience is in (as well as the job you plan to have in Canada, if they are different). You will use Canada's job classification system (the National Occupational Classification, or NOC) to find out whether your work experience is valid under one of the three federal programs.

****IMPORTANT****

CIC will issue candidates an Invitation to Apply by regularly drawing only the top ranked candidates from the pool. The first draw will take place at the end of January 2015.

A candidate's rank is determined using the Comprehensive Ranking System, and not based on when their profile was submitted. In other words, the Express Entry system ensures that only the candidates who are most likely to succeed - and not simply the first to submit their application - are able to apply to immigrate to Canada.

Learn more about the application process on the Express Entry website.

We look forward to providing you with more updates on how Express Entry will work for you.

Stay tuned for our next email.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Just a quick question , I am working here as a Doctor doing a superspecialty fellowship .My current job doesnt require a LMIA.
My work permit states Physician
I have a LMIA with my name and a job offer subject to clearing of MCC Exams in 2015 and job starting after my fellowship .
Also I have academic IELTS 8.5 score expiring in Jan 15 2015.
Do i have to get a new General IELTS/CELPIP & also get ECA done .My current education(fellowship) is in Canada .

EhabHassaneen

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
21 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
02 Nov 2015
Dear Seniors,

Can anyone explain what is meant by " an entry-to-practice professional degree for an occupation listed in the National Occupational Classification matrix at Skill level A ".

I'm little bit confused with that part and need your guidance

Regards,
Ehab

Braxod

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Hi all
I ve calculated my CRS as 333 points. whats the possibility for ITA with this.
My profession is regulated in canada. I am a physiotherapist. so there is no way I can get job offer from canada without getting license and for that I ve to be in canada.
how people in health profession are preparing for EE????? pls share ur valuable ideas.

zainab.p

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
Just a quick question , I am working here as a Doctor doing a superspecialty fellowship .My current job doesnt require a LMIA.
I have a LMIA with my name and a job offer subject to clearing of MCC Exams in 2015 and job starting after my fellowship .
Do i have to get a new General IELTS/CELPIP & also get ECA done .My current education(fellowship) is in Canada .

[/quote]

The GT is essential!!....pts are based on ur GT IELTS nly!!!....
reg ECA.....one of the applicant got rejected cuz of this....though u hav canadian education...u might hav to get ur previous educational credits get assessed...besides CI encourage u 2 get ECA...

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
Dear Members,

Can anyone please send me the form we need to fill up to submit to WES along with copy of our certificates? I lost mine.

Thanks in advance.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
SJTZ said:
Dear Members,

Can anyone please send me the form we need to fill up to submit to WES along with copy of our certificates? I lost mine.

Thanks in advance.
Download from this link:

http://wes.org/required/index.asp

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
miltoncsekuet said:
Download from this link:

http://wes.org/required/index.asp
Thank u very much Milton :) i completely forgotten the link :) thank u.

vinisha09

Oct 26, 2014
BabaKasmani said:
hi please help me
i want to apply for EE
both myself and my wife has IELTS band 7.5
my wife is working in a software company for past 10 years and currently in a senior position, I am a university professor.
my wife has intra-company transfer offer to canada - toronto
please tell me how to use this job offer to apply for EE - i mean what documents to prepare and to get from the company regarding this intra-company transfer

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
vinisha09 said:
hi please help me
i want to apply for EE
both myself and my wife has IELTS band 7.5
my wife is working in a software company for past 10 years and currently in a senior position, I am a university professor.
my wife has intra-company transfer offer to canada - toronto
please tell me how to use this job offer to apply for EE - i mean what documents to prepare and to get from the company regarding this intra-company transfer
Intra company transfer job will not help since the offer is LMIA exempt and the exemption is not considered enough to apply under FSW without LMIA. In other words, only if the company is willing to offer a permanent job offer to your wife and apply for LMIA, it would help. But it would help in giving you more points with a higher chance of getting invitation if you come to Canada, accumulate Canadian work experience and then apply.

magnacarta

Dec 28, 2014
Will there be an advantage on the EE system if I am already working in Canada as a TFW? My TFW Visa will expire in 2016.

magnacarta

Dec 28, 2014
vinisha09 said:
apply under canada experience class
I only have 3 months of Canadian working experience, but my employer do express interest on keeping me for a long time. Do you think I need to sit it out first and wait for a year? My only concern is my IELTS will expire by April 2015.

vinisha09

Oct 26, 2014
magnacarta said:
I only have 3 months of Canadian working experience, but my employer do express interest on keeping me for a long time. Do you think I need to sit it out first and wait for a year? My only concern is my IELTS will expire by April 2015.
if your employer is willing to give a permanent job offer plus get LMIA approval, you can apply without experiece in canada but apply before your IELTS expiry date or retake your IELTS

zainab.p

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
Braxod said:
Hi all
I ve calculated my CRS as 333 points. whats the possibility for ITA with this.
My profession is regulated in canada. I am a physiotherapist. so there is no way I can get job offer from canada without getting license and for that I ve to be in canada.
how people in health profession are preparing for EE????? pls share ur valuable ideas.
HI.....m 2 into regulated health care profsn....also ive been searching the job markt....but the recent amendments for the work permit....has made it difficult for international applicants....v cannot get jobs from here....even if u r licensed....employer will have to invest & answerable to authorities for not hiring Canadians....though u can try with some of the job agencies.....
More than license the employers look for canadians..r PRs...

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
namaste said:
Intra company transfer job will not help since the offer is LMIA exempt and the exemption is not considered enough to apply under FSW without LMIA. In other words, only if the company is willing to offer a permanent job offer to your wife and apply for LMIA, it would help. But it would help in giving you more points with a higher chance of getting invitation if you come to Canada, accumulate Canadian work experience and then apply.
Hi there, are you sure about it? then what's meaning of "exemption"?