Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
2173 - Software engineers and designers
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Today I am all done with my ECA with WES from Karachi. Here are the steps. Hopefully it will save your time.

1. Register at WES website and obtain a reference number. For example, WES Ref # 2848398. www.wes.org/application/apply_now.asp

2. Fill up Transcript Request Form for your HSC (Intermediate or Class 12). www.wes.org/required/International_Transcript_Request.pdf

3. For HEC, place photocopy of following in Envelop # 1:
a. 2 x NIC
b. 1 x Original HEC Attested Degree & Transcript (Bachelor , Master, Ph.D)
c. 1 x Original SSC (Matric) Certificate
d. 1 x Original HSC (Intermediate) Certificate
e. 1 x Photocopy Degree + Transcript (Bachelor , Master, Ph.D)
f. Sign up at das.hec.gov.pk and take print out of order form. If your degrees & transcript are not already attested with HEC, it will be done first. It will take 2 to 4 weeks for original attestation. So, fill up photo state attestation form only if you have HEC Attested Degree & Transcript else fill up original attestation form. Photocopy attestation takes 10 days. Keep some cash Rs 800 for orginals attestation and Rs 500 for photocopies.

4. For HSC, place photocopy of following in Envelop # 2:
a. 2 x NIC
b. 1 x HSC Intermediate certificate
c. 1 x Mark sheet 2nd year (Attested, see below)
d. Transcript Request Form
e. Pay order Rs 1500 in favor of Secretary B.I.E Karachi. Keep some cash. Rs 580 bank charges and Rs 540 mark sheet charges.
f. A hand written application to Secretary B.I.E Karachi to attest and send HSC certificate to WES. Place your mobile number and WES reference number in the end.
g. A copy of above hand written application

5. Keep original NIC all the time with you. First go to HEC office near PTV station Karachi with Envelop # 1 between 8AM to 11AM. HEC staff will issue a slip to come after 10 days to collect attested photocopy and get a sealed envelope on the same day. On the same day, with Envelop # 2, go to intermediate board office in North Nazimabad between 9AM to 5PM in room 34 on 2nd floor. If you will ask for “Most Urgent”, your mark sheet will be attested within 30 minutes. Go to room of Secretary B.I.E Karachi. Ask them to send attested certificate and mark sheet to WES. Note that, WES will receive HSC document within 5-6 weeks. 15 days are taken by HSC and 25 days by mail. Go to room 14 and ask them when you should come to collect mail tracking number which is usually after 15 days. As far HEC is concerned, they will give you sealed envelope which you could send with regular registered mail. It will 2-3 weeks for WES to receive it.

JustIbrahum

Mar 2, 2015
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
2173 - Software engineers and designers
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haceeb said:
Do i need to pay WES fee before getting my Dox attested?
WES will not attest unless you pay fee.

haceeb

Feb 8, 2015
JustIbrahum said:
WES will not attest unless you pay fee.
I meant to say is it possible to get board & hec attestation and then apply for wes. I want to make sure that ill get through degree attestation process before paying wes fee.

Dec 17, 2015
AOA,
Can anyone plz help me how to get my ECA.
I am graduated from Preston University and unfortunately this university is not included WES designated academic institution list. Is there another way get my ECA done?
My original degree is already attested by HEC Islamabad.

I would be a great help if anyone please give me a detail reply.

Regards,
Aqeel

khurrambhatti

Star Member
May 31, 2014
Toronto - Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
File Transfer...
10-02-2015
Med's Request
18-08-2015
Med's Done....
01-09-2015
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-09-2015
LANDED..........
01-05-2016
Check out "Designated organizations for ECAs" at www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp

CES is one of them
http://learn.utoronto.ca/international-professionals/comparative-education-service-ces/immigration

aqeel.sherazi1 said:
AOA,
Can anyone plz help me how to get my ECA.
I am graduated from Preston University and unfortunately this university is not included WES designated academic institution list. Is there another way get my ECA done?
My original degree is already attested by HEC Islamabad.

I would be a great help if anyone please give me a detail reply.

Regards,
Aqeel

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
haceeb said:
I meant to say is it possible to get board & hec attestation and then apply for wes. I want to make sure that ill get through degree attestation process before paying wes fee.
The most important thing is the WES Reference Number [that WES allocates to you for all the correspondence].

If you will not pay the fee, you will not get WES Reference Number.

Why WES Reference Number?

Inter Board will send documents by themselves to WES mentioning your WES Reference Number on the envelope, if they don't have they will send them and it will get lost in WES.

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
aqeel.sherazi1 said:
Thanks for your reply.
If anyone is planing to to migrate with family, does ECA is required for the spouse/wife also?
It depends on your CRS Score. If your score is 450+ without Spouse Education Points then no need for Spouse ECA but if you want to claim points for Spouse Education to get 450+ Score then Spouse ECA is must requirement.

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
JustIbrahum said:
Hello,

Today I am all done with my ECA with WES from Karachi. Here are the steps. Hopefully it will save your time.

1. Register at WES website and obtain a reference number. For example, WES Ref # 2848398. www.wes.org/application/apply_now.asp

2. Fill up Transcript Request Form for your HSC (Intermediate or Class 12). www.wes.org/required/International_Transcript_Request.pdf

3. For HEC, place photocopy of following in Envelop # 1:
a. 2 x NIC
b. 1 x Original HEC Attested Degree & Transcript (Bachelor , Master, Ph.D)
c. 1 x Original SSC (Matric) Certificate
d. 1 x Original HSC (Intermediate) Certificate
e. 1 x Photocopy Degree + Transcript (Bachelor , Master, Ph.D)
f. Sign up at das.hec.gov.pk and take print out of order form. If your degrees & transcript are not already attested with HEC, it will be done first. It will take 2 to 4 weeks for original attestation. So, fill up photo state attestation form only if you have HEC Attested Degree & Transcript else fill up original attestation form. Photocopy attestation takes 10 days. Keep some cash Rs 800 for orginals attestation and Rs 500 for photocopies.

4. For HSC, place photocopy of following in Envelop # 2:
a. 2 x NIC
b. 1 x HSC Intermediate certificate
c. 1 x Mark sheet 2nd year (Attested, see below)
d. Transcript Request Form
e. Pay order Rs 1500 in favor of Secretary B.I.E Karachi. Keep some cash. Rs 580 bank charges and Rs 540 mark sheet charges.
f. A hand written application to Secretary B.I.E Karachi to attest and send HSC certificate to WES. Place your mobile number and WES reference number in the end.
g. A copy of above hand written application

5. Keep original NIC all the time with you. First go to HEC office near PTV station Karachi with Envelop # 1 between 8AM to 11AM. HEC staff will issue a slip to come after 10 days to collect attested photocopy and get a sealed envelope on the same day. On the same day, with Envelop # 2, go to intermediate board office in North Nazimabad between 9AM to 5PM in room 34 on 2nd floor. If you will ask for “Most Urgent”, your mark sheet will be attested within 30 minutes. Go to room of Secretary B.I.E Karachi. Ask them to send attested certificate and mark sheet to WES. Note that, WES will receive HSC document within 5-6 weeks. 15 days are taken by HSC and 25 days by mail. Go to room 14 and ask them when you should come to collect mail tracking number which is usually after 15 days. As far HEC is concerned, they will give you sealed envelope which you could send with regular registered mail. It will 2-3 weeks for WES to receive it.
Your efforts are really appreciated.

Thank you!

+1 for you....you deserved more!

Dec 17, 2015
Thanks for the info bro.
Additionally do you have any idea, in order to obtain ECA for both my graduation degree and technical diploma, do i need to pay separate fees (200USD) to (International Credential Assessment Service of Canada) or they can process my both educational documents with one time fee only?

Regards,

syeduzairhaider

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do I need to send both intermediate and matric certificate and transcript to WES? or just the intermediate certificate and transcript verified from the board of intermediate along with academic record request form in an envelope signed and sealed by the controller of examination is enough?

I am confused since on WES website they have mentioned:

1. Certificate of examination issued by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education
e.g. Intermediate Examination Certificate or Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) or any other certificate awarded by the Board

2.Mark Sheet/Result Card issued by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education

Looking forward to a quick response.

Akbar_tafree

Jan 18, 2016
hi!!!
can any body tell me that the pay order for board of secondary education Karachi has to prepare in the favor of secretary or director.
Director board of secondary education Karachi
Or
Secretary board of secondary education Karachi
OR
Board of secondary and intermediate education karachi

ZeeshanPremji

Apr 22, 2016
Can we not use any express service like, DHL or TCS to send documents to WES, this will reduce transport time. Also can we ask HSE to do the same by paying extra fees?