+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entire eligibility

LISON

Feb 4, 2020
Hi guys.

I calculated my points on Canada immigration website and they are roughly 376 points. Is that enough to be eligible in the pool for Express Entire?

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
No, recent rounds cutoffs have been close to 470. So 376 will not get you invitation to apply. Improve English scores, consider learning French, consider applying for PNP and get higher education etc. to improve your score.

LISON

Feb 4, 2020
No, recent rounds cutoffs have been close to 470. So 376 will not get you invitation to apply. Improve English scores, consider learning French, consider applying for PNP and get higher education etc. to improve your score. CB
I would like to get PNP but for get it I have to create an EE profile and when I created.
It says me that I’m not eligible for EE.

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
I would like to get PNP but for get it I have to create an EE profile and when I created.
It says me that I’m not eligible for EE.
That's because you are not qualifying for any of the programs like FSW or CEC. Do you have one year of continuous work experience? Bachelor's degree?

LISON

Feb 4, 2020
That's because you are not qualifying for any of the programs like FSW or CEC. Do you have one year of continuous work experience? Bachelor's degree?
I working in Canada Alberta for 1 and half year (full time), have job offer, LMIA, bachelor degree that was approved in WES, CELPIP-G (5,5,6,6), NOC 8252, work permit, 2 years of experience in USA, 25 years old, single...

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
I working in Canada Alberta for 1 and half year (full time), have job offer, LMIA, bachelor degree that was approved in WES, CELPIP-G (5,5,6,6), NOC 8252, work permit, 2 years of experience in USA, 25 years old, single...
You must have answered some questions incorrectly, otherwise you would have qualified for CEC. However, you need to improve CELPIP to improve your CRS score to close to 470, otherwise simply qualifying will not help.

LISON

Feb 4, 2020
You must have answered some questions incorrectly, otherwise you would have qualified for CEC. However, you need to improve CELPIP to improve your CRS score to close to 470, otherwise simply qualifying will not help.
Thanks! But do you know is there any minimum target points to create an EE profile? Because I still can’t understand why the system doesn’t want to pass me through EE if I have all requirement documents!

Tanglechuu

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Thanks! But do you know is there any minimum target points to create an EE profile? Because I still can’t understand why the system doesn’t want to pass me through EE if I have all requirement documents!
There is no minimum CRS score to make a profile. The only requirement for a profile to be accepted is for you to meet minimum eligibility for one of the programs. You should check your answers vs the minimum qualifications of CEC to make sure you have answered the questionnaire correctly to meet the requirements for the program.

But even still if you make a profile with that score you will not get ITA. You can submit your profile but you need to work on improving your score.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
No, there is no minimum, you must have answered some questions incorrectly.