+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entey

Akmp

Oct 10, 2019
If anyone eligible for express entry and wants to add his or her spouse as dependent and dependent had three time refusals before in open work permit. Is there effect on their express entry profile?? Please help

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Previous refusals will have no affect on your application. However, where ever it is asked whether the secondary applicant or the joint applicants have been refused a visa by Canada or another country has to be answered in affirmative. Also, the answer to the question whether the secondary applicant or the joint applicants have previously applied to IRCC has to be replied in affirmative too.

Akmp

Oct 10, 2019
Previous refusals will have no affect on your application. However, where ever it is asked whether the secondary applicant or the joint applicants have been refused a visa by Canada or another country has to be answered in affirmative. Also, the answer to the question whether the secondary applicant or the joint applicants have previously applied to IRCC has to be replied in affirmative too.
Thank you this will give me some relief

Akmp

Oct 10, 2019
I raised web form but i did mistake as i applied express entry but when i raised web form i choose permanent residency(by mail) and then i select federal skilled worker but i applied express entry under CEC so i am worry is there effect on my file. Please help and guide. Thank you

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
I raised web form but i did mistake as i applied express entry but when i raised web form i choose permanent residency(by mail) and then i select federal skilled worker but i applied express entry under CEC so i am worry is there effect on my file. Please help and guide. Thank you
You can try to raise a query again via the webform using the correct options, it wouldn't matter.