+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Exploratory visit to Morden city experience

Vu

Nov 9, 2014
hardip.singh said:
Hi,
i just interviewd last night & That was great.
lady was very generous & She told me to wait till the end of november for further decision regarding EV.
so any idea what would be the next step..

When you apply to Morden?

MPawankumar

Dec 3, 2014
hardip.singh said:
Hi,
i just interviewd last night & That was great.
lady was very generous & She told me to wait till the end of november for further decision regarding EV.
so any idea what would be the next step..
sir,
did you got invitation from shelly. and did you got visit visa for exploratory visit,
Please share yr ex, or mail to Hanumaan108@gmail.com
Thks
mp

sardarkhan

Oct 13, 2012
Can anybody confirm when MPNP will open invitation to apply for Exploratory visit to Morden city experience??
Also how one can apply for this??

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
Hi all! Any updates on this thread?. We submitted our aolication last 04/08 and got a reply the same day that Thank you for your interest in immigrating to Morden, Manitoba! Your application will be reviewed before June 1, 2016.

Please note that we receive a very large number of qualified applications, and only some of the qualified applicants will be selected for our program.

You will receive a response on or before June 1, 2016 regarding whether your application was chosen for further consideration towards an exploratory visit.

Now, i dont know what to expect. Should we wait for a skype interview? Thanks

oscarborged

Feb 3, 2016
Ellabear said:
Hi all! Any updates on this thread?. We submitted our aolication last 04/08 and got a reply the same day that Thank you for your interest in immigrating to Morden, Manitoba! Your application will be reviewed before June 1, 2016.

Please note that we receive a very large number of qualified applications, and only some of the qualified applicants will be selected for our program.

You will receive a response on or before June 1, 2016 regarding whether your application was chosen for further consideration towards an exploratory visit.

Now, i dont know what to expect. Should we wait for a skype interview? Thanks
Hi Ellabear, and first congratulations for your interview with the Morden staff

Could you please update us with your information ?
Did they review your profile ?
Thanks !!!!

oscarborged

Feb 3, 2016
radel said:
i called the girl in charge in Morden about the program and she told me it was just for welders ,i called her about 5 months ago
Hi Radel, could you please share the number you use to call ??
Thanks a lot !

ilatan

Oct 8, 2017
Hello! Everybody!!! I see that this conversation was a year ago, but all information is still interesting for me.
I applied for Morden Community Driven Immigration on last week. I`ve got the same letter as everyone who applied, and now I am waiting for their answer until 1st December.
Could I avoid the EV, because it is too expensive for me?
Please give me suggestion or information about it.

Zeenu Baweja

Jun 2, 2018
Dear Fazeel,

EV is worth it as there are 100% chances of getting the confirmation. Only thing one should be honest and comply all the required information and documents.

Best of Luck.
Pls guide morden is good decision to immigrate. And EV is success rate of getting PR?

rdmindia

Nov 24, 2016
Just now finished my interview with Immigration coordinator and she is very nice and always smiling to give positive confidence. Below are the questions,
1) self introduction
2) What do you do with your family means how to spend time with your family members
3) About my wife details and her lacel of English
4) How do your know Morden and If you want to select then can you come to Morden for exploratory visit
5) how you cope with rural areas means do you have any experience about rural areas living
6) Do you have your own home
7) If you do job as Manufacturing Manager or manufacturing engineer
8) if you visit here on exploratory visit the. What would be your first steps?
9) have you ever been to abroad
10) during your visit how you explore Morden ?
11) asking questions about my present company and previous company details and my role profile

She will tell me that Till the next Wednesday will inform about exploratory visit
12) any question you wanted to ask me.
My self:- I asked her to what is the sucess if I would be selected for EV and chances to get next process and she told me that out 9/10 has got PR.

Fingers crossed now. Pray for me to get EV.

permafrost_can

Nov 16, 2017
Category........
Pls guide morden is good decision to immigrate. And EV is success rate of getting PR?
It depends on the kind of town that you envision. It is definitely a small town (although there are way smaller towns in that area too) and it has strong ties to the rural community. Do you come from a rural community too? Do you prefer smaller towns?

Mar 12, 2018
Hello members, Kindly guide me as I am a single parent so can I apply for morden as i have low CRS score and noone close resides in Canada.I want a better life for me and my son and my occupation is not in demand in Morden.Kindly assist me.
Thanks

joe9999

Sep 19, 2018
Hi all,

I applied two weeks ago and todaybi got a mail for rejection of my application. They have not given any specific reason but just mentioned that "at this time we will not be able to process your aplication and you can try after 6 months"

If I apply again then will there be chances for selection. Really confused with there selection process as I qualify all the requirments. Was very confident about my application .

Regards

joe9999

Sep 19, 2018
Hello members, Kindly guide me as I am a single parent so can I apply for morden as i have low CRS score and noone close resides in Canada.I want a better life for me and my son and my occupation is not in demand in Morden.Kindly assist me.
Thanks
Hello Jaspreet,

You can always apply as a single parent but if your job is not in their demand list then chances of selection in Morden is very minimum. You can try in some other province. Wishing you all the best.

Regards,
Joe