+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Explanation letter

PoojaAnya

Apr 28, 2020
Since my husband has been out of status the person that is helping is told us to also make an explanation letter on why he didn't apply to be back in status

My husband actually did apply to stay in Canada and the person at the time that was helping him get back in status told us just to book a flight back back and that's how we get back in status

Fast forward to now all we had to do was apply go online for that how do I Write in explanation about that

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Since my husband has been out of status the person that is helping is told us to also make an explanation letter on why he didn't apply to be back in status

My husband actually did apply to stay in Canada and the person at the time that was helping him get back in status told us just to book a flight back back and that's how we get back in status

Fast forward to now all we had to do was apply go online for that how do I Write in explanation about that
What is your husband applying for? It's not clear from your post. TRV? Restoration?

PoojaAnya

Apr 28, 2020
What is your husband applying for? It's not clear from your post. TRV? Restoration?
We doing spousel Sponsorship so the person that helping me said to done and also he can't get a restoration BC he's been out for that long so she said to make a explanation letter