+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EXPIRING IELTS WHILE PR ASSESSMENT IS ONGOING

nuurueal

Oct 27, 2015
Hello house,

Please I need help from your wealth of experience. I submitted my PR application on Feb 11 through the express entry after getting a PN and my IELTS Result will be expiring March 25 (next month). Do I need to register and sit for another IELTS exam considering the fact that it was valid when I submitted my application and also considering the fact that it might take up to 6 months before the assessment is completed.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

nuurueal said:
Hello house,

Please I need help from your wealth of experience. I submitted my PR application on Feb 11 through the express entry after getting a PN and my IELTS Result will be expiring March 25 (next month). Do I need to register and sit for another IELTS exam considering the fact that it was valid when I submitted my application and also considering the fact that it might take up to 6 months before the assessment is completed.
1. As long as your IELTs was valid on the date that you submitted your full application, then you don't need another IELTs.

nuurueal

Oct 27, 2015
CIC eventually cancelled my EE due to expired IELTS. I have been asked to create a new EE profile with a new IELTS. Please house, I need advice, my Nova scotia PN is still valid (within 6 months) and I will have a new IELTS result within 3 weeks. can I re-use my Nova scotia nomination for the new EE profile?. Note that the EE profile number and job seeker code will be changing.

@PMM, I guess I was looking at a wrong date on my result. The IELTS result actually expired before I submitted my PR application. Please help with my request above.