+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Expired Visa Dates on PCC

Android16

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hi,
So post ITA, the PCC i received mentions my student visa number and date which is already expired(2017), I guess the officials did not look for my work visa(PGWP) which is current and valid (2019).

It takes more than a month to receive PCC, now i am hesitant to apply again since my last date to file PR is mid-week of May

Should i mention the error in my cover letter? Will that be acceptable? Or I do not have a choice but to re-apply?

shannon388

Dec 15, 2017
ok, then I suggest to proceed with the PR submission, and attach a letter mentioning the error on PCC. It is very easy for IRCC to find that this PCC is yours...
Meanwhile contact Indian authorities and get a new PCC with correct work permit number, just in case IRCC requires a new one...

Android16

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
ok, then I suggest to proceed with the PR submission, and attach a letter mentioning the error on PCC. It is very easy for IRCC to find that this PCC is yours...
Meanwhile contact Indian authorities and get a new PCC with correct work permit number, just in case IRCC requires a new one...
Sounds good, thank you so much. I wanted to know if this could be an issue for rejection outright.