+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Expired PR visa stamping

k_srini25

Jul 31, 2014
applied for FSW: 2006
waited for 5 years and then got letter from CIC to reapply under PNP in 2011 - bad exp
reapplied and then first was told to apply for Work permit
applied for work permit and submitted passport and passport was returned after 5 months with stamping properly - good exp
then went head with PR application and was told to undergo medicals and then submit the passport. - waited for 14 months

"then submitted passport and waited for almost 5 months and with multiple followup with CIC got passport back with expired PR visa stamp for self, wife and kid"
when enquired for reason they said because my medicals go expired as they took long time to process my visa.(however medicals for wife and kid were valid but still for them also incorrect stamping was done)
again did remedical and waiting for 3 months for CIC to ask me to submit my passport
on followup with CIC now they say to again submit my education certificate, job offer etc.

it has been 7 years and i have been just waiting, i wonder what process is followed internally at CIC to ensure applications are processed with minimum time lag and good exp. while some are processed faster other seems to be neglected forever.

immigration is a big step one takes and there are so many things that one has to arrange and plan for, like arranging and holding on to funds, planning for new baby, property buying decision, current job switch over, etc etc.......

please help if anyone has any exp to share and please help me to get out of this situation.
Thanks
Shrinivas