Expired PCC reason of rejection?

Ys.bk

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys!

Can an expired pcc be a reason of rejection? If yes is there anyway we can anticipate and send to CIC new one?

Thanks

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, it is a common reason for rejection.

You can try sending an updated one via CSE but there I can't guarantee things will work out for you.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ys.bk said:
Hi guys!

Can an expired pcc be a reason of rejection? If yes is there anyway we can anticipate and send to CIC new one?

Thanks
yes , you can raise CSE , LOE and your document

Ys.bk

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DelPiero07 said:
Yes, it is a common reason for rejection.

You can try sending an updated one via CSE but there I can't guarantee things will work out for you.
On the CIC website, they are clearly mentionning the the PCC needs to be issued within 6 months. Mine was issued last august and will expire by mid February.

Is a PCC considered to be expired if it expires in the middle of background check?

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ys.bk said:
On the CIC website, they are clearly mentionning the the PCC needs to be issued within 6 months. Mine was issued last august and will expire by mid February.

Is a PCC considered to be expired if it expires in the middle of background check?
in that case your good, you won't need another one

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ys.bk said:

No.

Ys.bk

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you guys i really got worried for a second!