+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Expired COPR & ready to travel web form.

Newbie-123

Apr 28, 2019
Dears,

I am requesting guidance and information about raising ready to travel web form to inform IRCC that I am ready to travel. Kindly let me know what information shall be included in this form.
I will be thankful for any help.

Kiran9999

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Dears,

I am requesting guidance and information about raising ready to travel web form to inform IRCC that I am ready to travel. Kindly let me know what information shall be included in this form.
I will be thankful for any help.
Its like any other regular webform. Start the webform with "Ready to Travel". Mention all the details like when your COPR was expired and why you are ready to travel now. Mention if flights are operational from you place to Canada. Mention your quarantine plans in Canada by explaining them where you will be staying and how you are going to arrange fro groceries and other necessities. You can attach supporting documents to support your case. However, there is no need to attach any flight tickets or hotel bookings. You can also mention when you are willing to travel (date).

Newbie-123

Apr 28, 2019
Its like any other regular webform. Start the webform with "Ready to Travel". Mention all the details like when your COPR was expired and why you are ready to travel now. Mention if flights are operational from you place to Canada. Mention your quarantine plans in Canada by explaining them where you will be staying and how you are going to arrange fro groceries and other necessities. You can attach supporting documents to support your case. However, there is no need to attach any flight tickets or hotel bookings. You can also mention when you are willing to travel (date).
Thanks for your reply and guidance.

Newbie-123

Apr 28, 2019
Do I need to include letter of support from my friend who will be supporting me for groceries during quarantine. Is there any specific format of letter?