+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Expired AIPP endorsement-PR application returned

gino9

May 15, 2017
Hi
I applied for PR through AIPP..First time my application was returned because some details missed so I resented but again they returned as Letter endorsement expired..I'm applied for extended time endorsement after expired date...Anyone how long gonna wait for refresh endorsement?
How this work...thx

Reactions: billarc

OCD_gymnest

Oct 22, 2018
Hi
I applied for PR through AIPP..First time my application was returned because some details missed so I resented but again they returned as Letter endorsement expired..I'm applied for extended time endorsement after expired date...Anyone how long gonna wait for refresh endorsement?
How this work...thx
Our provincial endorsement will expire this coming February 4. I contacted my employer and she advised me to wait for a newer offer of employment which is to be submitted together with a request for a new provincial endorsement. Since our PR application was returned on November 9 of last year, we will never know what may have been our errors since we have yet to receive the returned mail with the letter of explanation. That is why I requested for a newer provincial endoremsent.

Reactions: billarc