?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
10-25-2012
Hi, guys

I have received an e-mail from Seattle office that they need some more of additional documents like criminal records and extra.
but my work permit expries on ealry july, and I already applied for the extention.

Should I mention of work permit extention apply to Seattle officiers when I send those additional requested documents?

Guys let me know with the work permit expiring soon with the immigration files are still sitting in the office.

Thanks to you in advance.

guillej10

Feb 5, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2010
Nomination.....
14-05-2010
AOR Received.
16-09-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
March 15 2011 (NY Office)
Med's Request
16-09-2010
Med's Done....
24-09-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Aug 22 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 24 2011
LANDED..........
Next Week! =)
strawbar said:
Hi, guys

I have received an e-mail from Seattle office that they need some more of additional documents like criminal records and extra.
but my work permit expries on ealry july, and I already applied for the extention.

Should I mention of work permit extention apply to Seattle officiers when I send those additional requested documents?

Guys let me know with the work permit expiring soon with the immigration files are still sitting in the office.

Thanks to you in advance.

Hello,

If you applied for an extension at least 30 days before of your expiry date you are fine if your permit expires and you still haven't received the new WP and/or PR don't worry you will be on implied status which means you are legal and waiting for a response on your WP application and because of that you are allowed to keep workin and receive coverage from health care. All you got to do is call health services and tell them you applied for an extension on your WP and youbare also waiting in your PR and they will give you an extension on your health coverage of 90 days. On weather you want to inform Seattle on your status is complete up to you because I am very sure they can find out on their own what is your status in Canada. This is from my own personal experience I did all of the above this year and I get my WP last week and I am still waiting for my PR. Good luck

strawbar

Star Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2009
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
01-02-2010
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
4-28-2011 Seattle
Med's Request
18-01-2012
Med's Done....
05-02-2012
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
10-25-2012
Thank you for the reply, my dear.

guillej10 said:
Hello,

If you applied for an extension at least 30 days before of your expiry date you are fine if your permit expires and you still haven't received the new WP and/or PR don't worry you will be on implied status which means you are legal and waiting for a response on your WP application and because of that you are allowed to keep workin and receive coverage from health care. All you got to do is call health services and tell them you applied for an extension on your WP and youbare also waiting in your PR and they will give you an extension on your health coverage of 90 days. On weather you want to inform Seattle on your status is complete up to you because I am very sure they can find out on their own what is your status in Canada. This is from my own personal experience I did all of the above this year and I get my WP last week and I am still waiting for my PR. Good luck