+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experts !!!! Questions regarding express entry !!!!!

Krn.syngh

Oct 2, 2015
Hi
I was an international student in canada. Now working full time. I have some questions

1. I am working full time in nocB. Do i need to submit just my experience letter or i have to submit a job offer i signed while getting the job. I dont have lmia or job offer as in for pnp. I heard that while putting gother the application they ask do you have a job offer? What should be the answer of it if i dont have a lmia or job offer? As somebody told me that she uploaded the job contract she got when she got the job. A simple job contract or offer. Not the lmia or pnp one. I am from ontario.

2. I m not married right now but I want to file express entry along with my girlfriend and willing to marry as we are living together for more than two years now.
She was also international student here How much money do i have to show if applying as a married applicant ?

3. We both are working in noc B and have ielts. I have my year experience but she doesnt. She has ielets. Both have eca. Any suggestions please.