+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experts plz help

anisha malhan

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
I am 22 april aor . I called cic today .agent said that eligibility is passed but background check not started . What does it mean. I m still in ip1 which is really frustrating as almost everyone from April aor has already moved to ip2. What should I do. Nd what background checks include. Can I be sure about no rejection now for Noc nd job duties.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
I am 22 april aor . I called cic today .agent said that eligibility is passed but background check not started . What does it mean. I m still in ip1 which is really frustrating as almost everyone from April aor has already moved to ip2. What should I do. Nd what background checks include. Can I be sure about no rejection now for Noc nd job duties.
There is nothing known as IP1 or IP2, so dont bother about it. If eligibility is fully passed, then yes no rejection for your NOC and letters.
As long as there is nothing adverse related to background which is the case for majority you should expect PPR, its just a matter of time now, again no one can predict how long can that take. But rest assured 80% of applications are processed within 6 months and should be the case for you as well.

Triupati.balagi

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
I am 22 april aor . I called cic today .agent said that eligibility is passed but background check not started . What does it mean. I m still in ip1 which is really frustrating as almost everyone from April aor has already moved to ip2. What should I do. Nd what background checks include. Can I be sure about no rejection now for Noc nd job duties.[/QUOT

Did you file application yourself or through an agent

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eligibility passed means 'your application as a whole is complete' - it has IELTS results, medical results, work exp documents etc. It is in this stage if they find anything missing, they will reject the application. Once this stage is passed, next comes BG check, where they will do a deep dive analysis of all the information you provided and validate those with appropriate agencies to ensure the information provided is accurate and genuine.

Once you are into 90 days+ into processing, you can request for GCMS notes. That's the only way to check what went on with your application.