+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experts Need your Help Plzzz I want My Husband to live with me in Canada.

panasonic

May 8, 2012
I am On Study Permit in Canada since 23 August 2012, joined already classes for Fall Semester 2012 from September 5. My Husband did not applied with my application for TRV or OWP to accompany with me because he previously applied for Immigration under Federal skilled worker and got refused in 2010, so we were scared that if we both apply together, may be none of us will get visa. This theory proven to be true and I got my study permit without any problem.
But here new phase of depression started for me since I left my spouse back home :(
I showed in my own account ($25232/=) as prove of fund, including ($7382/=) First semester fee and ($3179/=) 4 month accommodation fee, after paying both of them there is now ($14671/=) only remaining in my account. This amount of ($14671) has also been transferred in my account in Canada.
My Question is me and my husband is exhausted thinking about which application my husband should submit to Visa office so that he can join me as soon as possible in Canada.
1: If we go for TRV made outside of Canada he has only my previous bank statement and previous balance certificate in hand of my account (which I used at the time of apply my study permit) as a proof of funds plus + weak point of refusal FSW application history.
2: If we go for open work permit, then most of the members on this forum are not encouraging to submit OWP from the home country and also this OWP form is very much difficult to fill as all questions are related to the arranged employment.
I cannot concentrate on studies and feels in the middle of nowhere.
Experts and members gone through the same experience please reply.

india2canada.....

Aug 18, 2012
hey ... Even I am in the same situation !!!!!! Everyone sacred me about TRV ..... they say it is very hard to get TRV !!!!! Like you I stuck in the middle and don't have any clue ..... Hope someone will reply some good posting for us ....