+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Expert Advice required Express entry

Jul 8, 2016
Hi all,

let me start with a brief case story of mine..

in year 2014: i applied in FSWP under NOC 2173.. with 69 points, but my file was late and capping ended by the time my application reached visa office.
in 2015: i applied with same content in express entry with score of 382... but my application did not got picked...

on july 05, 2016 my express entry profile expired.

meanwhile i got married 3 months before expiry date of my profile.

now i wish to re-try in express entry... but i have few questions
1) who should be the first applicant??
2) what all other things are required before application like: WES, IELTS,etc??

Our profile details.

Me(first applicant (only applicant) before wedding):
Master degree in technology with 01 year experience in IT industry as Software Programmer
English Proficiency: med to high (last ielts score: OA 7.5 bands)
Real Sister PR in Alberta, canada (blood relative)
age 29
funds requirement: yes

My wife:
Master degree in technology with 03+ year experience in Education as Assistant Professor
English Proficiency: med to high
age 27

Kindly guide how to proceed.

Regards
Ankit

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
ankit2213850@gmail.com said:
Hi all,

let me start with a brief case story of mine..

in year 2014: i applied in FSWP under NOC 2173.. with 69 points, but my file was late and capping ended by the time my application reached visa office.
in 2015: i applied with same content in express entry with score of 382... but my application did not got picked...

on july 05, 2016 my express entry profile expired.

meanwhile i got married 3 months before expiry date of my profile.

now i wish to re-try in express entry... but i have few questions
1) who should be the first applicant??
2) what all other things are required before application like: WES, IELTS,etc??

Our profile details.

Me(first applicant (only applicant) before wedding):
Master degree in technology with 01 year experience in IT industry as Software Programmer
English Proficiency: med to high (last ielts score: OA 7.5 bands)
Real Sister PR in Alberta, canada (blood relative)
age 29
funds requirement: yes

My wife:
Master degree in technology with 03+ year experience in Education as Assistant Professor
English Proficiency: med to high
age 27

Kindly guide how to proceed.

Regards
Ankit
First off the two of you take the IELTS test and start your wes assessment asap, then after the results of both you can proceed (by creating an EE profile and collecting additional documents)

Jul 8, 2016
I have an ECA from WES in 2014 (its valid for 05 years as mentioned by WES)
ok.. i will get her ECA also done.. We are preparing for IELTS and will get our result till sept 2016.

Kindly tell whom should be the first applicant?? becoz if i make her the first applicant she may not get points for my sister (PR in canada)

Thanks for replying Heathcliff77
Regards

Ankit

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
I have an ECA from WES in 2014 (its valid for 05 years as mentioned by WES)
ok.. i will get her ECA also done.. We are preparing for IELTS and will get our result till sept 2016.

Kindly tell whom should be the first applicant?? becoz if i make her the first applicant she may not get points for my sister (PR in canada)

Thanks for replying Heathcliff77
Regards

Ankit
You do not get points for relatives in Canada. You may get points to become eligible under FSW but you do not get any points out of 1200 for this.

Reactions: Adanac11
Jul 8, 2016
My consultant is not a friendly guy.. wasted money ... people say he is expert.. but i think he is good for nothing.. thats y now im starting from scratch.. with help from you guys

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My consultant is not a friendly guy.. wasted money ... people say he is expert.. but i think he is good for nothing.. thats y now im starting from scratch.. with help from you guys
make sure to read the sticky express entry thread in the forum.

Tulsi

Oct 19, 2019
Dear experts,

I have completed my 3 years Aircraft maintenance engineering course ( enrolled in 2017 - completed in 2020).Since it was a license course ,and considered as 3 yrs diploma course after +2.

After one year i.e on 2018 I enrolled for bachelor program via distance mode and get it completed on 2021 (3 yrs ) . In this circumstances will I be able to get points of 2 or more degree /diploma /trade certificate score on CRS score calculator for express entry?