+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Expert advice pls after login.

madina1000

Jan 12, 2016
I was successfully login today but when it opened than i was not sure what to do, i was looking for form completion option but i couln't . It was written that ur file has no hostory and on the top there were different options like file, documents but i opened them aswell and it said nothing there.
Pls help where to complte the form now.
Thx.

Continue.
When i click on Make A Demand on Top than it takes me to a page which says that maximum numner of 3500 has been reached but i still continue on the form and over there One queation asks my mother language i.e Urdu but urdu is not available there in option.
Form is full in French.
Am I filling right form????
Plssssssss help.

liana22

Jan 11, 2016
madina1000 said:
over there One question asks my mother language i.e Urdu but urdu is not available there in option.
Form is full in French.
Am I filling right form????
Yes this is the right form. As far as I know it is all in french. and you should fill it in french as well.
about your language:

1) Be aware that the list of languages is also in french. so find the dictation of "Urdu" in french. Maybe it is different from english.

2) If the dictation in french is still "Urdu" and urdu is not in the list I just have a recommendation.
It is a recommendation from me and not from an official quote, ok?
If I were in your shoes, I would ask an expert about that, and if I couldn't find an expert to answer certainly I would choose a language near to urdu. As far az I know urdu is similar to persian. Persian is written "persan" in french.

I hope this helps you. It's good that you can log in to your account. I am still trying. :-\