Experience

Dexmoody

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunitha1689 said:
Will it be calculated for fsw??
Not sure what you mean exactly.

You do meet the minimum work experience criteria for FSW, because you have more than 12 months of continuous full time experience (your second job qualifies for this).

For FSW points (out of 100), you can count 3 years as well.

Jacobscreek

Sep 10, 2017
Hello guys ,

Adding a bead in the thread

I am a Civil engg. Graduate from India from one of the top 10 universities... i did job in technical field for a complete year from 2011-2012 then after an years gap i joined a technical university as an Assistant Professor and worked there for two years (2013-2015) holding the same designation then i joined a govt . Office as technical manager and working there since sept 2015.

Actually the first and the current job are of same nature (Technical Domain) but in between i have also worked in teaching domain which will definitely classified under a different NOC.

So, can anyone please tell me shall i mention all these jobs while applying For EE under FSW programm.

Bcoz i am under impression that the different NOC will not be counted for experience.

Please help me and if anyone knows about any Watsapp group related to this do add me there as well.

Binni