+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experience Points, any help from seniors would be appreciated !!

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Hi All,

I believe i qualify under NOC 0213 with my job title being IT Officer, but duties includes Network Managers duties which also includes

Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer systems operations and development

Meet with clients to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines

Assemble and manage teams of information systems personnel to design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems.

I have 1 year's experience in this job now, so i believe i qualify under new rules ??

Also my previous 5 years experince as Network Admin (NOC : 2171), would i be able to claim points for that as well towards my experince bit ?

Thanks

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmadtajwer said:
Hi All,

I believe i qualify under NOC 0213 with my job title being IT Officer, but duties includes Network Managers duties which also includes

Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer systems operations and development

Meet with clients to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines

Assemble and manage teams of information systems personnel to design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems.

I have 1 year's experience in this job now, so i believe i qualify under new rules ??
GO FOR IT & APPLY

Also my previous 5 years experince as Network Admin (NOC : 2171), would i be able to claim points for that as well towards my experince bit ? YES

Thanks