+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experience Letter

Majid1386

Jan 29, 2020
Hi
I have been working in a company for almost 3 years. I had 2 different positions in 3 years with different duties and different immediate supervisors. Should I prepare 2 experience letters for each position with the direct supervisor's signature or one letter with my 2 supervisors' ( including their contact information) signature on the one?
Besides, should I prepare another letter, alongside the previous one(s), which indicates my employment date from the company? something like that they agree to employ me in the first place.
Thank you for your kind answers.

Last edited:

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast
If you are using 2 different NOC codes with the same employer to add points to your profile then one letter from your employer breaking out the two positions (start/end date and salary, plus description of duties for each in its own section) signed by not your immediate supervisor but by HR or a more senior position, should do the trick.

Majid1386

Jan 29, 2020
If you are using 2 different NOC codes with the same employer to add points to your profile then one letter from your employer breaking out the two positions (start/end date and salary, plus description of duties for each in its own section) signed by not your immediate supervisor but by HR or a more senior position, should do the trick.
Thank you
NOC codes are the same, job positions and titles are different