+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experience Letter

Raba

Jun 26, 2018
I meant electronic Application for Permanent Residence (eAPR). You can update info there such a way that it does not make you ineligible for the Round of Invitation you were invited under. For example, you cannot remove a work experience and add education to claim equal points after ITA. In your case, updating weekly worked hours does not affect your original crs score at all, so you can update it without hesitation. I have changed my Primary NOC code after ITA.

Good Luck!
Hi ,
Can we change NOC Code after getting ITA.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi ,
Can we change NOC Code after getting ITA.
You certainly can and actually it is recommended to change it, if you find a NOC which has lead statement and the substantial number of main duties matching with your performed duties.

Just be careful to change NOC of your experience if you have selceted it as your primary NOC. System will check whether you have minimum one year continuous work experience in the primary noc or not. If you change NOC of an experience which you have selected as primary noc too without changing the primary noc before saving the cahnge then system will find you do not have any experience in primary noc and make your EE profile ineligible and you will lose the ITA.
Do not save change without changing the primary NOC too in that case.

Hope it helps. Good Luck!

Reactions: Raba

Raba

Jun 26, 2018
T
You certainly can and actually it is recommended to change it, if you find a NOC which has lead statement and the substantial number of main duties matching with your performed duties.

Just be careful to change NOC of your experience if you have selceted it as your primary NOC. System will check whether you have minimum one year continuous work experience in the primary noc or not. If you change NOC of an experience which you have selected as primary noc too without changing the primary noc before saving the cahnge then system will find you do not have any experience in primary noc and make your EE profile ineligible and you will lose the ITA.

han

Thanks for the reply ! Just one more query do we need to show some explanation letter for changing the NOC Code before and after ITA.

Thanks

aishuprawin

Jun 18, 2018
I have one more query.. is it mandatory to specify the salary and benefits in the experience letter? or is it enough if I get the remaining information mentioned in the letter? please clarify...

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
I have one more query.. is it mandatory to specify the salary and benefits in the experience letter? or is it enough if I get the remaining information mentioned in the letter? please clarify...
Yes it is mandatory. Read IRCC guidelines below-
The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:
  • a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits;
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html