+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experience Letter

NellyM.

Jan 24, 2018
Regarding the NOC, I have a variety of experience in different fields, the most I stayed is three years. Below is the period I stayed in each job

Company 1: Three years work experience, full time in HR
Company 2: Three months internship
Company 3: Three months internship
Company 4: 9 months full time -Customer Service
Company 5: One-year full time -Customer service

Should I provide experience letter for all of them?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your work experience in HR will grant you the maximum points for your foreign work experience.

For all other jobs you can only mention them in the personal history section once you receive your ITA. No proof of employment will be required.

Reactions: NellyM.

NellyM.

Jan 24, 2018
Your work experience in HR will grant you the maximum points for your foreign work experience.

For all other jobs you can only mention them in the personal history section once you receive your ITA. No proof of employment will be required.
Thanks a lot for the helpful reply. Does it have to be signed by a manager or colleague signature with a company stamp and of course letterhead would be accepted ?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot for the helpful reply. Does it have to be signed by a manager or colleague signature with a company stamp and of course letterhead would be accepted ?
Ideally signed by a supervisor/manager. If for some reason they are not willing to provide a reference letter then you can provide a letter from a colleague but If I were in your position I would also include proof that he works at such company.

Reactions: NellyM.

NellyM.

Jan 24, 2018
Ideally signed by a supervisor/manager. If for some reason they are not willing to provide a reference letter then you can provide a letter from a colleague but If I were in your position I would also include proof that he works at such company.
Great! Thanks for the tip :)

sam256

Jan 14, 2018

I have 2 years' job experience under two separate NOC (1 year each), if only the latter counts, then do I require to submit the experience certificates from the former? as far as I know, one can only claim points for one NOC. Hence, can I just move my previous work experience to personal history? pls note that, I have shown both in my work history and received ITA on De

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have 2 years' job experience under two separate NOC (1 year each), if only the latter counts, then do I require to submit the experience certificates from the former? as far as I know, one can only claim points for one NOC. Hence, can I just move my previous work experience to personal history? pls note that, I have shown both in my work history and received ITA on De
Assuming you're a FSW applicant then you need a year of continuous full-time work experience on your Primary NOC. After meeting this requirement you are more than free of using any other skilled NOC's to claim CRS points.

I cannot answer your other question as I simply do not have enough information regarding your situation.

sam256

Jan 14, 2018
Assuming you're a FSW applicant then you need a year of continuous full-time work experience on your Primary NOC. After meeting this requirement you are more than free of using any other skilled NOC's to claim CRS points.

I cannot answer your other question as I simply do not have enough information regarding your situation.
Yes I am an FSW applicant and I received ITA on Dec 21, 2017.Here goes my details:

Job Experience 1
a) Tenure: 1 year
b) Type: Full time
c) Skill Category B

Job Experience 2(Current)
c) Skill Category: A

pls know that I have received ITA based on my current job experience as one can only claim experience from one skill category. However I did include both in my cic profile for my work experience and sought experience letter from my ex employer but faced denial. In this situation, can I just move this experience to my personal history and proceed with my current one since that's my primary NOC and the sole contributor to my crs?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes I am an FSW applicant and I received ITA on Dec 21, 2107.Here goes my details:
Job Experience 1
c) Skill Category B

Job Experience 2(Current)
c) Skill Category: A

pls know that I have received ITA based on my current job's experience as one can only claim experience from one skill category. However I did include both in my cic profile as my work experience and sought experience letter from my ex employer but faced denial. In this situation, can I just move this experience to my personal history and proceed with my current one since that's my primary experience and the sole contributor to my crs?
The bolded part is incorrect as I have already stated in my other post.

You are free to remove work experience that has no effect on your CRS or eligibility.