+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experience Letter

Mr.afzal

Dear Members,

I am going to prepare the experinece certificate and drafted one. Please note me if there is any correction is required. Afzal

To Whom It May Concern​

It is my pleasure to write on behalf of Mr. _______ S/O ______ holder of ________ Passport No. ____ is working under our sponsorship in capacity of Sr. Administrative Officer since January 2, 0000.

During his work Mr. __________ remains involve in his work dedicatedly. I found him pretty active in whatever task I have provided him. He is a confident person. He is professionally sound, hard-working and devoted worker. He has the motivation to take initiative and I am gratified that he has been helpful in advancement of our organization. Mr. ______has successfully completed various training classes and courses developed and administered by the training department.

Moreover, I would like to reflect over his conduct during his stay with us. He has a genial temperament and can efficiently work in a team. All my staff is pleased with him and feels comfortable in teaming and coordinating with him for the realisation of organisational goals and objectives.

As a Sr. Administrative Officer his duties and responsibilities are as below:

Please contact me if you have any clarification or need more information.

I wish him all the best in all his future endeavours.

Sincerely,

HR Director
AAA

cut

Jan 19, 2009
botswana
Category........
Visa Office......
PRETORIA, SOUTH AFRICA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2009
Doc's Request.
26-10-2009
AOR Received.
26-10-2009
File Transfer...
19-02-2010
Med's Request
14-02-2012
Med's Done....
16-04-2012
my dear !!!! its too junky and overflowing , trim it, precise and too the point experiance letter will help you

wpc71

Dec 17, 2008
This is no good! You need a letter indicating your work experience, main duties and responsibilities. You are NOT to be recommended to get a new job! I believe you just need to have your job description, period of employmet and salary in the letter. All the rest is redundant.