Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
bitbytes0110 said:
Thank you for confirming. :) But where how do I get to personal history column in my profile. I could find only "Personal Details" column which has drop down list containing name, DOB etc.
You will see separate personal and work history sections once you get ITA and start filling the form.

bitbytes0110

Nov 21, 2016
CanadaWeCome said:
Hire me as your consultant, just kidding. Wink
I gladly would, if possible. No, I am not even kidding. :D
You guys are so kind and helpful! Would buy you a beer if I could meet you ;D Again not kidding!
Thanks again guys. Really appreciate your time and patience!

Cheers

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
bitbytes0110 said:
I gladly would, if possible. No, I am not even kidding. :D
You guys are so kind and helpful! Would buy you a beer if I could meet you ;D Again not kidding!
Thanks again guys. Really appreciate your time and patience!

Cheers
Hope we can surly meet someday in Canada. You are always welcome, and so is beer. ;)

ast1980

Dec 18, 2016
CanadaWeCome said:
Easiest way would be to put only those work experiences for which you can produce reference letters from, the rest you can mention under personal history section when you get ITA. Anyway you cannot claim points for more than 3 years, even if you put 5-6 years of work experience.

Please ensure the colleagues are senior to you and have their contact details on the company letter head or from HR.
Hello CanadaWeCome,

I have received ITA in Jan'17.

1- My senior colleague emailed me my roles and responsibilities from official email id. It won't be possible to get it on company letter head or from Company HR. In her email, she mentioned her contact details and company address. Will this work?

2- In my EE Application, I have mentioned my work experience in 4 companies
1st Company: NOC 1 ( work ex: 5 years)
2nd Company: NOC 2 Worked in Canada for 1 year ( roles and responsibilities and other details are mentioned in the company letter head)
3rd and 4th Company: under same NOC 3 ( Work Experience in current company 5+ years).

Do you recommend that now while filling up the application, i should remove my work experience in Company 1 and Company 3 and reflect them in Personal History? or just let it be under Work History and provide reference letter only for Company 4?

Thanks and Regards,

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
ast1980 said:
Hello CanadaWeCome,

I have received ITA in Jan'17.

1- My senior colleague emailed me my roles and responsibilities from official email id. It won't be possible to get it on company letter head or from Company HR. In her email, she mentioned her contact details and company address. Will this work? A: This should work, along with an LoE.

2- In my EE Application, I have mentioned my work experience in 4 companies
1st Company: NOC 1 ( work ex: 5 years)
2nd Company: NOC 2 Worked in Canada for 1 year ( roles and responsibilities and other details are mentioned in the company letter head)
3rd and 4th Company: under same NOC 3 ( Work Experience in current company 5+ years).

Do you recommend that now while filling up the application, i should remove my work experience in Company 1 and Company 3 and reflect them in Personal History? or just let it be under Work History and provide reference letter only for Company 4?

Thanks and Regards,
Not clear which is your current company out of 1-4. But as long as you can manage reference letters for 3 years of work experience with any of the companies 1-4 mentioned above, you should be ok as you max out your CRS score after 3 years of work experience.
The rest of the work details you can put under personal section, and you won't need any reference letters.

ast1980

Dec 18, 2016
CanadaWeCome said:
Not clear which is your current company out of 1-4. But as long as you can manage reference letters for 3 years of work experience with any of the companies 1-4 mentioned above, you should be ok as you max out your CRS score after 3 years of work experience.
The rest of the work details you can put under personal section, and you won't need any reference letters.
Thanks once again CanadaWeCome.

Company 4 is my current company. Whereas Company 2 is in Canada where I worked for 1 year.

1- Is there any harm to show all the work experience under "Work History"? Further, if CHC has to ignore my work experience in Company 1 and 3 for which i do not have reference letter, they can do it anyways. But if I don't show it under Work History, it might have problems since I showed it while filling EE Application.

2- Do I need to show the roles and responsibilities for 1 year I worked in Canada (Company # 2)?

Appreciate for taking out time to reply to my query

Best Regards,

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
ast1980 said:
Thanks once again CanadaWeCome.

Company 4 is my current company. Whereas Company 2 is in Canada where I worked for 1 year.

1- Is there any harm to show all the work experience under "Work History"? Further, if CHC has to ignore my work experience in Company 1 and 3 for which i do not have reference letter, they can do it anyways. But if I don't show it under Work History, it might have problems since I showed it while filling EE Application. A: You are logically right, but to answer your question, No, they won't ignore it anyway. For them to ignore the reference letter requirement for your work history they need to be under personal history instead of work history section, else they would consider your application as incomplete and may reject it. Yes, somethings are weird in this world and especially with IRCC.

2- Do I need to show the roles and responsibilities for 1 year I worked in Canada (Company # 2)? A: If you are claiming points for it, then Yes, not only roles and responsibilities, but also the rest of the requirement of hours of work, paid etc.

Appreciate for taking out time to reply to my query

Best Regards,

Dec 24, 2018
@abhishek_89
Hello Abhishek,

I will be highly greatful to you if you answer my question in detail.
I am having total 6.7 years of experience out of which 5.9 years of experience in my previous organization for which I will get a detailed reference letter, but it is quite difficult to get detailed letter from my current organisation.

I have mentioned my current experience as well in the work history.

Now what should I do?

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
@abhishek_89
Hello Abhishek,

I will be highly greatful to you if you answer my question in detail.
I am having total 6.7 years of experience out of which 5.9 years of experience in my previous organization for which I will get a detailed reference letter, but it is quite difficult to get detailed letter from my current organisation.

I have mentioned my current experience as well in the work history.

Now what should I do?
Move it to personal history if it does not affect your FSW points.