Addie.9

Oct 7, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

I worked with company X for 2 years for which i have claimed points under work experience in CRS.

I approached the company X and was told to send a sample format and get it approved from the Associate Director or the Partner and we will print the same. However, its been two weeks I have been following up but have received no response from their end.

I have to submit my documents soon as I'm nearing my due date.

The following are the documents available with me:

1. Signed offer letter
2. Pay slips
3. Business letters
4. Annual appraisal letters
5. Resignation acceptance letter
6. Form 16 for tax purposes

Kindly suggest me a way forward as I cannot decline the ITA and wait for that one document holding my application back.

Regards,

Addie

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
Addie.9 said:
Hi everyone,

I worked with company X for 2 years for which i have claimed points under work experience in CRS.

I approached the company X and was told to send a sample format and get it approved from the Associate Director or the Partner and we will print the same. However, its been two weeks I have been following up but have received no response from their end.

1. Signed offer letter
2. Pay slips
3. Business letters

Kindly suggest me a way forward as I cannot decline the ITA and wait for that one document holding my application back.

Regards,

Addie
Attach everything you have in addition to explanation letter that company didn't provide you with a reference letter. You can add a letter to your application later via CSE in case if you get it.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[quote author=Addie.9 link=topic=380181.msg4773998#msg4773998 date=144

Offer letter usually contains job duties, working hours and designation. Did you check it?

Like its advised, attach everything you have and support it by letter of explanation. Tell them your situation and convince them by stating that you tried your best to attain the letter without avail.

Do you have a collegue who can write a letter which will be addded proof.

Addie.9

Oct 7, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In India, what will be the cost of the stamp paper we require for this purpose?

10, 20, 50 or 100?

Also, since I'm unable to get the reference letter, does that make my application susceptible to rejection?

ifeedly

Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What stamp paper? your letter is enough.
If you still want to go for it and get an affidavit done from a notary/oath commissioner then just go meet them and ask for the cost including all papers.
Canadian System goes on prohibition of misrepresentation. If you misrepresent they just make you inadmissible for 5 years that means there is very little incentive for creating or submitting false documents therefor they will treat you letter on plain paper as a solemn declaration.

Addie.9

Oct 7, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Stanger and ifeedly

What plausible explanation should I give in the LOE for not being able to obtain the experience letter?

Am11

Oct 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Addie.9 said:
Hi everyone,

1. Signed offer letter
2. Pay slips
3. Business letters

Regards,

Addie
Hi according to the info you provided , following will be fine..:
1. Signed offer letter( if it states duration of employment offered that would be great otherwise its fine)
2. Pay slips/Pay stubs
these docs will be fine ...Good luck hope that helps.. :)

nedved13

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
TEF 02-02-2016
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
04-02-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
hi , in this case shall we join all pay slips ?

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Addie.9 said:
Thanks Stanger and ifeedly

What plausible explanation should I give in the LOE for not being able to obtain the experience letter?

Just say that you tried your best to obtain the letter but was unsuccessful. Attach the email conversations or other modes you used to contact your employer. Make it sound like you tried hard and attach everything to support your claim.

Can your collegue or immediate supervisor write a letter for you?

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nedved13 said:
hi , in this case shall we join all pay slips ?
You can do so. Anything to support your work expereince can be used as long as you keep the net size of documents under 4mb.

baltej

Jul 8, 2011
Hi
I am in Indian defence and already applied for resignation and my application was recommended from various levels and is in final stage in New Delhi head quarters but they say it may take upto 3 months +. Pl advice me any alternates. Thanks in Advance

Ayeshaazhar

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
write your duties on a piece of paper and get them notarized. self declaration gets accepted only if it is notarized and if there is valid reason for the duties not being available. you need to provide all other documents however and give convincing and valid proof why you have been unable to provide duties. this should suffice

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

write your duties on a piece of paper and get them notarized. self declaration gets accepted only if it is notarized and if there is valid reason for the duties not being available. you need to provide all other documents however and give convincing and valid proof why you have been unable to provide duties. this should suffice
1. IRCC will consider the letter as "self-serving" and probably it won't be accepted.