+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experience Letter Format

RRkripa

Aug 7, 2016
Hello
Members,

I Have a question, any one have any experience letter format ? Kindly mail to me. I have an experience in Gulf 8 + years with 3 different company, presently I am in gulf . Also experience in Germany in 2015 & 2016, each of year 3 months . My Present Company sent to me in Germany. So i need Germany experience certificate also or only collect my Present company experience & previous 2 company in same format. I totally confused. Please help me.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
RRkripa said:
Hello
Members,

I Have a question, any one have any experience letter format ? Kindly mail to me. I have an experience in Gulf 8 + years with 3 different company, presently I am in gulf . Also experience in Germany in 2015 & 2016, each of year 3 months . My Present Company sent to me in Germany. So i need Germany experience certificate also or only collect my Present company experience & previous 2 company in same format. I totally confused. Please help me.
You can check this link for the reference letter format http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nail-the-challenge-of-getting-reference-letter-from-current-employer-t397796.0.html

2Canada2016

Aug 7, 2016
Dear Stanlee,
Thanks for the template.

I live in Canada and I got my ITA.
If the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe [e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years]).
Do I need to provide paystubs and tax documents for my job not in Canada? For this job, it has been 5 years now. I need to dig out for my documents. But I have T4 and paystubs for jobs in Canada. Any comments is much appreciated.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
2Canada2016 said:
Dear Stanlee,
Thanks for the template.

I live in Canada and I got my ITA.
Do I need to provide paystubs and tax documents for my job not in Canada? For this job, it has been 5 years now. I need to dig out for my documents. But I have T4 and paystubs for jobs in Canada. Any comments is much appreciated.
Tax documents for jobs outside Canada is not required. CIC talks about tax documents only for jobs in Canada.

2Canada2016

Aug 7, 2016
Stanlee said:
Tax documents for jobs outside Canada is not required. CIC talks about tax documents only for jobs in Canada.
Thank you Stanlee. What about the paystubs for jobs outside Canada. I worked in a company for 3.5 years. I started with trainee, then after a year promoted to assistant developer and then finally when I resigned my job I was software developer. Do I need to create three separate entries for the same company?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
2Canada2016 said:
Thank you Stanlee. What about the paystubs for jobs outside Canada. I worked in a company for 3.5 years. I started with trainee, then after a year promoted to assistant developer and then finally when I resigned my job I was software developer. Do I need to create three separate entries for the same company?
You do not need them for work experience gained outside Canada as long as your reference letter covers the following information mandated by CIC.

A reference or experience letter from the employer, which
  • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits

Reactions: Beenish_j

2Canada2016

Aug 7, 2016
Stanlee said:
You do not need them for work experience gained outside Canada as long as your reference letter covers the following information mandated by CIC.

A reference or experience letter from the employer, which
  • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits
Thanks, Stanlee. I heard that NOC2173 is regulated job in Canada and for regulated job we need a license. My past software developer job falls under NOC2173. Is it going to affect me in anyways?

Now my primary NOC code and my current job's NOC code is 2172.