+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experience Letter format

soumendranath

Jun 15, 2017
Hi,
If you are stating you have experience for the listed occupational list, then you need to provide reference letter (given by employer on letter head) that includes all your responsibilities (main duties reflect like the one included in individual occupational list), tenure of service, designation, salary component.

Template FYI

To Whom So Ever It May Concern

This is to certify that Mr/Ms. ----------- worked in our organization during the period of ------------ to, he/she joined as a --------- in ------- Department and at the time of relieving his designation was ---------.

Listed below are his key roles and responsibilities:
 ----
 ----
Details of his/her milestones achieved.

Mr/Ms. ----------------- has shown the kind of initiative, which is necessary to be successful over the long-term in our Organization. He/she has excellent skills, yet remains focused on the overall needs of the duties/research. He/she is a conscientious -------/researcher and has an excellent work ethics.

This is also to confirm that he/she was earning a gross salary of Rs/- ------------ per Annum. His/her salary has paid by direct bank account credit. Working hours are ----- hours per week.

I recommend ----------------, to you without reservation and with confidence refer him/her for ------. If you have any further questions with regard to his/her background, please do not hesitate to call me on -------------- e-mail me at ------------------------.
This certificate has been issued on specific request of employee.

Sincerely,

Name: -
Designation:
Is it ok if my company put the Noc no. in the experience letter on my request?

lodhiyachirag

Jan 3, 2019
Hello friends, i am having issue with job skills, my previous employer is not ready to include job responsibilities and skills in letter. If anyone have alternative solution then please suggest me.

If any one of my senior colligue sign this reference letter then is ok??

jessekay

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
If you are or have been self-employed, provide copies of all the following documentation for periods of self-employment, if available:
 Business/company registration documents;
 Proof of business conducted with clients (i.e., invoices, bills, and client references);
 Balance sheets;
 Income tax returns;
 T4A Statements (if self-employed in Canada)
I am self employed and can only provide the following-
▪Proprietership certificates
▪Bank statements (as all transactions were online)
▪ Client reference letters

Will this work?
Pls suggest.

yghon11

Dec 13, 2020
I have worked for total 3 companies(3rd one still going on).
First company - Nov 2016 to Jan 2018(1 year 3 months)
Second company- Feb 2018 - July 2020(2 years 5 months)
Third company - Aug 2020- Till now
I have not got the ITA yet but can I take work experience letter from previous employer now or the date of issue for those should be post ITA?
I am doing this to minimize time to submit docs after getting ITA.
Please guide. TIA.

rajbirgill

Feb 23, 2021
Hello everyone,
i worked as an Assistant Professor on Contractual basis for 3 years in india.
Aug,2013-May,2014(9 months)
Aug,2014-May,2015(9 months)
Aug,2015-May,2016(9 months)
will it be counted as valid experience for my Express entry profile? i also have 1year of canadian experience in an IT company.

Feb 27, 2022
Hi,
If you are stating you have experience for the listed occupational list, then you need to provide reference letter (given by employer on letter head) that includes all your responsibilities (main duties reflect like the one included in individual occupational list), tenure of service, designation, salary component.

Template FYI

To Whom So Ever It May Concern

This is to certify that Mr/Ms. ----------- worked in our organization during the period of ------------ to, he/she joined as a --------- in ------- Department and at the time of relieving his designation was ---------.

Listed below are his key roles and responsibilities:
 ----
 ----
Details of his/her milestones achieved.

Mr/Ms. ----------------- has shown the kind of initiative, which is necessary to be successful over the long-term in our Organization. He/she has excellent skills, yet remains focused on the overall needs of the duties/research. He/she is a conscientious -------/researcher and has an excellent work ethics.

This is also to confirm that he/she was earning a gross salary of Rs/- ------------ per Annum. His/her salary has paid by direct bank account credit. Working hours are ----- hours per week.

I recommend ----------------, to you without reservation and with confidence refer him/her for ------. If you have any further questions with regard to his/her background, please do not hesitate to call me on -------------- e-mail me at ------------------------.
This certificate has been issued on specific request of employee.

Sincerely,

Name: -
Designation:
can i mention the bank account no by which i received my salary

keerthikumaraavula

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
HYderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not mandatory, but you can mention bank details. Make sure bank statement reflects your salary credited from the company.