+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experience letter for study visa

Andy0075

Oct 29, 2018
Hello everyone.
I have done b.tech in 2015 and now i am applying for study visa. I have a gap of 3 Years.
I am doing job regularly and i have an experience of over 2.5 years.
1.5 yrs in one company
Over 1 year in my current company.
I have all the payslips of my current company with experience letter.

But if i talk about my previous company, i only have experience letter. So my ques is that, do the Canadian embassy varify my previous employment or do they just varify my current employment?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hello everyone.
I have done b.tech in 2015 and now i am applying for study visa. I have a gap of 3 Years.
I am doing job regularly and i have an experience of over 2.5 years.
1.5 yrs in one company
Over 1 year in my current company.
I have all the payslips of my current company with experience letter.

But if i talk about my previous company, i only have experience letter. So my ques is that, do the Canadian embassy varify my previous employment or do they just varify my current employment?
They wont always verify employment but if they have a doubt then they will. Just submit all the experience certificate, salary slip for last 4-6 months and most important ITR.

Viren rathore

Jul 4, 2020
Hello I have same issue as I have 1.5 year experience in previous one but I don't have salary slips and not in contact with that company at all..now I'm working in company and I have 1 year experience letter salary slip and offer letter .please do help if ..I have no backlogs and I have 7.0 score...will my experience letter affect my visa success

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
Hello I have same issue as I have 1.5 year experience in previous one but I don't have salary slips and not in contact with that company at all..now I'm working in company and I have 1 year experience letter salary slip and offer letter .please do help if ..I have no backlogs and I have 7.0 score...will my experience letter affect my visa success
You only need last 4 months salary slips from your current job