+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experience Letter for Past 10 years

pyramid79

Jul 27, 2011
Dear All,

Regarding the subject matter i seek advise from the expert members of this forum. I have been working in an overseas company for past 6 years and for this my employeer has issued an experience letter + salary letter (both). However for the employeers before that I don't have any information about those companies whether they still exist of not. Or might be merged with some other company. In any case after such a long time it's not possible for me to approach my employeers and ask for experience letter. All i have from them is a photo copy experience letter for past one of the employeer out of three.
Now i am really confused how i can cater CIO with old experience letters. I really need you expert advise on this issue.

Last but not the least; the 6 years experience letter that i have from the employeer is only describing my; job title, service period and monthly salary whereas following information required by CIO is missing from certificate and my f..king company is not willing to depict these points in their letter.

i). Total number of hours worked per week.
ii). Main duties and responsibilities of job position held by me.

Please reply.

Regards,
Aayan

theshivster

Oct 7, 2010
Ireland
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
AOR Received.
17-05-2011
IELTS Request
sent with app 8.5 band score
File Transfer...
RBVO 21 June 2011 IN PROCESS 20 Jan 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
02.10.2012 (there is only one DMP here and we were waiting on new passports) Meds line added 19.11.12
Passport Req..
07.02.2013 sent 11.2.13 arrived 12.2.13
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Dated 28.02.2013 Canadian Address on Ecas 02.03.2013 Decision Made Sunday 03.03.2013
LANDED..........
Prinicipal Applicant Landed 14 May. The rest of us landed on 2.9.2013
Others may have a different option for you but this is how we dealt with not being able to prove that we worked for companies.
Our consultant drafted us a letter which we filled in and took to a notary to get witnessed. All it stated was that I , xxxxxxx of xxxxxx hereby declare that I worked for xxxxxx from (date) to (date). As the company may no longer be in operation, I cannot provide you with any further information.
Hope this helps.

punnam

Star Member
Aug 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all
I have the same situation problem is my employer provide me experience letter but pay cash in hand so i don't have bank statement with me . i got tax receipt form government. which evidence is required to show experience. please can any body help me . thank you

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
Attach as many evidences u hv along with explaination letter.

asyousuf

pyramid79

Jul 27, 2011
Hi,

Is there any specific format for "explanation letter" that we can attach with our application for any missing or unprovided document (e.g. Employment contract). Please if anyone has got the format of it send me copy of it.

Thanks

Regards,
Aayan

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
No. Just draft it on your own but make sure that objective is well covered. Your communication is important rather than format