+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

experience letter for job not in noc----@seniors qorax,maatis,pmm

narinderdl

May 3, 2010
seniors

do i need to arrange the experience letter for the past job which is not in noc. According to new delhi visa office original and up-to-date letters of reference from your past and current employers to be submitted.

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
Re: experience letter for job not in noc---- @ seniors qorax,maatis,pmm

I am not sure what you mean because all jobs should have a NOC.

According to my understanding, you should prepare an experience letter for all jobs that you have done, whether they are in the ministerial list or not or whether you claim points or not. Having said that, I did not send experience letter for a job for which I did not claim points. This was because I could not get a letter from that employer. But I did let CIC know that and email conversation from that company so they can see I tried.

narinderdl

May 3, 2010

thanx Maaties.
one more thing i wanted to know: i do not have the employment contract from employer. i have only experience letter and business card.
should i send docs without emp contract.

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........

If you were never given an employment contract when you started the job, ask the employer for a letter to say that. That probably will help.

Saurav

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
FSW

narinderdl said:
seniors

do i need to arrange the experience letter for the past job which is not in noc. According to new delhi visa office original and up-to-date letters of reference from your past and current employers to be submitted.
Saurav-- Dear friend plz tell me, how point is calculated for experience? for claiming 21 points required continuous experience in same NOC? or total experience from other NOC will be counted?

sherry00

May 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Saurav said:
Saurav-- Dear friend plz tell me, how point is calculated for experience? for claiming 21 points required continuous experience in same NOC? or total experience from other NOC will be counted?
Not really required Continuous experience but there should be one year full time experince for the 'NOC code' under wich u r applying for.Moreover ur experience must be within the last 10 years.

Thanks and all the best...

Shrestha

Jun 30, 2010

narinderdl said:
thanx Maaties.
one more thing i wanted to know: i do not have the employment contract from employer. i have only experience letter and business card.
should i send docs without emp contract.
As far as possible, try to get contract. Why to take risk? Simple job offer letter in company letter head should be also okay.

Shrestha.

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

Saurav said:
1) To be eligible, you need a one year full time continuous experience in any job that is of skill type 0, A or B (not part time experience), and
2) To be eligible, you need a one year full time (or equivalent part time) continuous experience in any job that in the ministerial list.
3) For points, you need 4 years of full time (or equivalent part time) job experience in jobs that is of skill type of 0, A or B.

I think (1) is still there with the new rules but i am not 100% sure as I haven't gone to read it.

Saurav

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
FSW

sherry00 said:
Not really required Continuous experience but there should be one year full time experince for the 'NOC code' under wich u r applying for.Moreover ur experience must be within the last 10 years.

Thanks and all the best...
Thx for reply, but please tell me that I have two years experience in sales and 2 years As per NOC 1122.
if i want to calculate my exp point, what will be my exp point?total no of years count to claim exp. or just two years?

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

Maaties said:
1) To be eligible, you need a one year full time continuous experience in any job that is of skill type 0, A or B (not part time experience), and
2) To be eligible, you need a one year full time (or equivalent part time) continuous experience in any job that in the ministerial list.
3) For points, you need 4 years of full time (or equivalent part time) job experience in jobs that is of skill type of 0, A or B.

I think (1) is still there with the new rules but i am not 100% sure as I haven't gone to read it.
(1) has not been a requirement for a while i think