+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experience issue

Mj_love07

May 30, 2018
I have worked in a company for nearly two years now. But wish to put only one year experience (approved by employer) because I have taken a pg course full time from another city by just giving the exams not attending the college thus keeping my job.
Will this create a problem in my PR?
Will the immigration officer know by checking my salaried account statement about my work experience?
Please help..!!!

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
People work & study at the same time all the time. Why don't you want to disclose the first year of work experience?

Mj_love07

May 30, 2018
People work & study at the same time all the time. Why don't you want to disclose the first year of work experience?
Because I feel my it would create problem as my education and my job are from a different places. Will my education and work accepted??

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Because I feel my it would create problem as my education and my job are from a different places. Will my education and work accepted??
So what do you plan mention in personal history? Give false information that you were resident of the city of your college when you were not? That does not sound like a good idea, you run the risk of misrepresentation.

There is no attendance requirement mentioned anywhere in IRCC website. I don't see why you think it will create a problem. You can mention in LOE that your college did not have mandatory attendance so you just gave exams.

Mj_love07

May 30, 2018
So what do you plan mention in personal history? Give false information that you were resident of the city of your college when you were not? That does not sound like a good idea, you run the risk of misrepresentation.

There is no attendance requirement mentioned anywhere in IRCC website. I don't see why you think it will create a problem. You can mention in LOE that your college did not have mandatory attendance so you just gave exams.
Thanks for the advice.
Please help me with this too.

I have 1 FD(6 month old) and rest amount in account which is just deposited. Both are gifts from my mother. Do I need to give separate gift deeds for them?

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Thanks for the advice.
Please help me with this too.

I have 1 FD(6 month old) and rest amount in account which is just deposited. Both are gifts from my mother. Do I need to give separate gift deeds for them?
I don't think it matters if both are mentioned on a single gift deed or on two gift deeds, but it might be easier for VO to understand if they are on two different gift deeds.