+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experience Evaluation

just_rachit

Jan 16, 2019
Hey

I am right now working at a gas station. I have been working there since I was a student. Now, I am on my work permit and my owner asked me if I could work as a supervisor there. I have been working there full time. I just wanted to know that experience letter of such a small business is considered in experience entry program. As his gas station is private. Although I have been performing all the supervisors duty in his business. Also most of other people working in that gas station are part time. I am little worried. Can anybody suggest something?

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hey

I am right now working at a gas station. I have been working there since I was a student. Now, I am on my work permit and my owner asked me if I could work as a supervisor there. I have been working there full time. I just wanted to know that experience letter of such a small business is considered in experience entry program. As his gas station is private. Although I have been performing all the supervisors duty in his business. Also most of other people working in that gas station are part time. I am little worried. Can anybody suggest something?
Yes, such experiences are considered as valid experiences. The reference letter the employer provides, has to be on a company letterhead, though.

just_rachit

Jan 16, 2019
Yes, such experiences are considered as valid experiences. The reference letter the employer provides, has to be on a company letterhead, though.
I heard that there should be minimum 4 citizen working in the business. But in mine case. Only owner is citizen. All other

dr.josemrod

Sep 3, 2019
Santiago, Dominican Republic
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-08-2019
AOR Received.
05-09-2019
Med's Done....
18-09-2019
LANDED..........
08-05-2020
I have not read such thing anywhere. I would suggest you raise a webform or call CIC to confirm this