+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experience/Duty letters of work experience for which points are not claimed

AgentC

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Hi All,

In total I have done four jobs post my graduation. Out of this, only one is in primary NOC and so I am not claiming points for rest of the three jobs..
So, will I still be required to submit duty letters for these jobs?

Also, I don't want to show my current job in the application as getting duty letter / reference letter will spoil my relation with supervisor.. so can I show this last job as self-employed in EE application? Has anybody done like this? What documents will be required for Self-Employed jobs?

Thanks in advance!!

caththisking

Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
Planning in DEC 2015
AgentC said:
Hi All,

In total I have done four jobs post my graduation. Out of this, only one is in primary NOC and so I am not claiming points for rest of the three jobs..
So, will I still be required to submit duty letters for these jobs?

Also, I don't want to show my current job in the application as getting duty letter / reference letter will spoil my relation with supervisor.. so can I show this last job as self-employed in EE application? Has anybody done like this? What documents will be required for Self-Employed jobs?

Thanks in advance!!
Yes you just need to show whatever experience you claimed for points. Rest will be in history and mere entries and are not required proof. You will get options to upload for those claimed in EE profile creation.

SuSha167

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Whichever jobs are listed in your work-history section in EE profile, irrespective of whether you claimed points for them or not, you need to provide proofs of these jobs. In the document upload section, you will be asked to upload proofs of these jobs individually. I dont have information on self-employment though.

Satsu

Sep 8, 2014
Hi Guys,

Could someone please clarify if all the job history needs to be provided in the EE profile (or) just the ones which we wish to claim points for?

The reason I'm asking this is, My current job is same as the primary NOC(2282) and 3 other jobs in the past correspond to different NOC(2281) and I'm thinking of not declaring the past 3 jobs in NOC 2281 as it anyways wouldn't yield me points. Any advice please? Has anybody done like that before?