+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experience certificates for canadian immigration. urgent help

lone_ranger

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Hi Guys

I hope you all are fine.

I am preparing for Canadian immigration process these days. For startup, I am preparing for IELTS as well as my documents are already with WES for evaluation.

The only issue I think that might arise is experience proof as my experience profile consists majorly of pre qualification experience and that too CA articles with CA firm.

I shall be grateful if anyone can provide me guidance for same:

A) Should I start worrying for the documentation of experience now or is it too early? (Actually I am working abroad and currently on leaves so If there is something I can attend to in this respect now, It might be helpful for me at later stage)

B) What sort of documentation might be sufficient for claiming experience as firm only provided one document and it contains word "training" at several places. Will immi officer be objecting on same? The HR at the time of providing this doc told me to keep it safe as it is the only document they will be providing. Is it safe to submit this with immi authority

C) If HR does not issue any other document specified by Canadian immi, what could be alternate procedure. And what might be best way to make it acceptable by authority. I might have one manager in firm who is still employed there and might be able to help me out, in case of immediate superior attestation of experience. What sort of documentation might be required then.

D) If I get this document prepared now and submit may be mid of next year, will it be acceptable or will it create any issue with immi authority? (it is issued last year etc sort of issue)

E) The above is relating to my PAST EMPLOYMENT. For experience purposes, I shall only list those experiences which I can provide or intend to provide proof for. right?

F) In case of current employment (post qualification), do I need at least 1 year in that post before claiming that experience or it is fine otherwise as well? and I am bit shaky in asking HR to cater specific needs of canadian immi. keeping stakes of manager and colleagues knowing my intention in mind. what can I do. I can although request one manager to prepare me that document. but asking that on letter head in current organisation might be bit tricky. pls advise

Regards