+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Experience certificate is not according to ircc format

MDrafsunislam

Sep 12, 2020
HI, my employer has given me an experience certificate but he did not give me according to ircc format, it only has my designation (Lecturer) and the period I worked for the company ( joining date-ending date), company contact information, and the date the letter was issued in the company letterhead. So, to prove my work experience as a salaried full time employee, I am adding the following:
1. Experience Certificate in the company letterhead
2. Appointment letter on the company letterhead. it also has full-time job responsibilities and salary structure
3. Release letter
4. An affidavit from my colleague who confirms my job responsibilities and full-time status
5. Payslips
Will these documents be sufficient enough to prove my job experience as a full-time employee? is there anything else I should add?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
HI, my employer has given me an experience certificate but he did not give me according to ircc format, it only has my designation (Lecturer) and the period I worked for the company ( joining date-ending date), company contact information, and the date the letter was issued in the company letterhead. So, to prove my work experience as a salaried full time employee, I am adding the following:
1. Experience Certificate in the company letterhead
2. Appointment letter on the company letterhead. it also has full-time job responsibilities and salary structure
3. Release letter
4. An affidavit from my colleague who confirms my job responsibilities and full-time status
5. Payslips
Will these documents be sufficient enough to prove my job experience as a full-time employee? is there anything else I should add?
This should work. It will be better if you mention a line or two about this in the letter of explanation.