+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Expedited Process - Decision Letter

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
I applied in Dec 2018 an I received a letter from IRB that may expedite my application, but no decision yet

What about you?

Lovely-Canada

Star Member
Jun 17, 2018
I applied in Dec 2018 an I received a letter from IRB that may expedite my application, but no decision yet

What about you?
Wow that's great.
Generally fast cases and without hearing are from the countries in war?

Which country you from?

Armaani

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Does anyone recently had any decision after being selected for expedited processing?

I am still waiting! It has been six months after i got the letter saying that my claim has been selected for expedited processing!

Fawazo

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
why are you guys waiting for them to do it? if you want your case noticed you gotta do it yourself.
i applied in july. 2017 im from one of the countries eligible for expedited processing, do as soon as they received my app, i wrote a handwritten letter, asking for expedited process as i am longing to get fully integrated in canadian society, and they sent me letter stating that they approved my request. my case was approved in december of 2017 5 months basically

Reactions: adbcca

Um Zainab

May 4, 2018
why are you guys waiting for them to do it? if you want your case noticed you gotta do it yourself.
i applied in july. 2017 im from one of the countries eligible for expedited processing, do as soon as they received my app, i wrote a handwritten letter, asking for expedited process as i am longing to get fully integrated in canadian society, and they sent me letter stating that they approved my request. my case was approved in december of 2017 5 months basically
I am from the countries that eligible for expedited processing .I send them two times and I explained how my kids are suffering with out seeing their dad for almost 2 years , and nothing happened.are you in Toronto ?

Fawazo

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
I am from the countries that eligible for expedited processing .I send them two times and I explained how my kids are suffering with out seeing their dad for almost 2 years , and nothing happened.are you in Toronto ?
i was in montreal.
well that really sucks i hope they get it together

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
Thank you for the advice.
How long it took them to reply to your letter?

Armaani

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Did your request for expedited processing get approved or your refugee claim?