+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Expedited CEC

from_mumbai

Mar 4, 2013
Ontario
CECFEB2013 said:
What are the options for paying the money? Do they accept credit cards/online payments/bank drafts? :p
No options dude..
You must pay cash.. Its all under the table.. You have to pay it if you want everything..

Also, you can pay USD.
If paying by USD, Application fees is Multiplied by 1.5x +$100 for currency exchange services and rounded to the next $100 denomination after that. In this case, there is no cashback.

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Under the table reminds me how we had to pay under the table even for some document/passport that righteously belonged to us in india. ridiculous system.
Man im so glad that kinda shit doesn't happen here, that we don't have to go to the Toronto police quarters and pay them 300$ bribe and give them passes to canadas wonderland for a pcc :p

from_mumbai

Mar 4, 2013
Ontario
Winterfox said:
Under the table reminds me how we had to pay under the table even for some document/passport that righteously belonged to us in india. ridiculous system.
Man im so glad that kinda *censored word* doesn't happen here, that we don't have to go to the Toronto police quarters and pay them 300$ bribe and give them passes to canadas wonderland for a pcc :p
India is completely corrupted. Everyone is asking for bribes..
So, its very important to have a Canadian passport by this technique and live a bribe free life thereafter!

Saeb,
I hope we answered your query. Do not hesitate to ask more questions.

I was expecting him to thank us, but I guess he went to the bank to remove cash.
Someone gave me a good +1 rating though.. Thanks...!

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Yea Seab atleast thank us for the suggestions :p

Yea from_mumbai , hopefully we get our Canadian passports .. after 5 years :p

thisisauser

Nov 23, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
CECFEB2013 said:
What are the options for paying the money? Do they accept credit cards/online payments/bank drafts? :p
Only cash, only under the table or alternatively in a meeting in the park, put the cash inside the newspaper, leave the paper on the bench, walk along. ;)

(This is how it works in Russia, I guess)

CECFEB2013

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
from_mumbai said:
India is completely corrupted. Everyone is asking for bribes..
So, its very important to have a Canadian passport by this technique and live a bribe free life thereafter!
In this case, I guess you should outsource CIC PR & Citizenship jobs to be outsourced to India and once we get our citizenship then we can live a bribe free life thereafter :p

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Loll... id rather hope for all the processing etc to happen in Canada... u have no idea dude how bad india is when it comes to formalities etc and everything else happening there now ..
I remember ... My friend applied for his passport back in 2007 march and never got it till September (he was leaving for Sweden in August and he had to stay back) and he had to run zillion times back and forth to the police station dropping money to them .. each time it was a different officer and he had to pay them likewise.
One day he took me and he lashed out on those lazy fat officers and told them he will write the bribery scene onto the papers. They panicked and ran around here and there and finally gave him the passport saying it was with them since May but they forgot about it ...
Un Effin believable. I am hoping to get my PR and then never turn back to return home for good.

All the best to u all

CECFEB2013

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
So you mean to say that even after you pay the amount these people are lazy to do their job. Your friend did not deal the situation correctly. He should have paid half of the amount first and tell the officer that he would pay the remaining half after the work is done. Any ways he had a happy ending, my suggestion is for future use. ;D

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
he did what u said .. pay half now and pay the rest after the job, but the inspector would change frequently .. so u know how it is .. u gotta start the whole bribe process again.
Disgusting to the core.

from_mumbai

Mar 4, 2013
Ontario
CECFEB2013 said:
Then I say its his bad luck. :(
not just his bad luck..
All the people in India are trapped. The authorities in India are more talented at ways to get money than actually at their own job.
Nothing can be done if you don't have money for bribe.

You can try complaining to higher authorities and make your case even worse as they are also corrupted and will not co-operate.
Even the political leaders are corrupted and there is no way out.
People who protest, fall in trouble. People rather prefer just to give them some extra money and get the work done as soon as possible.

rboughton

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
BC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2012
AOR Received.
15-01-2013
Med's Request
22-10-2013
What if I just included some nudes instead of money :p

Calgary27

Apr 5, 2013
seab said:
Hi There
I was just wondering if anyone has ever had their CEC application successfully expedited and processed much fasted than the 14 months average time. If so please describe you situation and the reason it was expedited.
;D
;D

from_mumbai

Mar 4, 2013
Ontario
rboughton said:
What if I just included some nudes instead of money :p
they might send you in jail for doing such act and then ask for way more money than before in order to get bail..

and still your main purpose work is pending for bribe...