+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Expecting PPR in Aug2016 But now we are expecting our baby in december 16

Mayursharma86

Jun 3, 2015
I have been following this blog and a big fan. I seek guidance too , would be thankful if someone could please guide me.
Actually I have filed my application with all neccessary documents including medical of me and my wife for PR and recieved AOR on 08.04.2016 ,now keeping in mind the average processing time i expect PPR by end of august this year.But now the issue is that my wife is expecting our first baby (due date is 16.12.2016).now if i receive my PPR .what should be my step ,should i uodate VO with the preganant status of my wife what consequences it will have on my application.can this delay processing time further or worst can it lead to rejection of PPR. Please guide me. I will be thankful to you.

Regards

caddr

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
as per the present trend u can expect PPR by the end of sept...
when u receive ur PPR just inform the cic of expected change in family composition they will notify u for further steps most probably they will wait for ur baby's passport and then will approve ur case.

rajucheers

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Nomination.....
19-12-2015
AOR Received.
28-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Passport Req..
20-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2016
caddr said:
when u receive ur PPR just inform the cic of expected change in family composition they will notify u for further steps most probably they will wait for ur baby's passport and then will approve ur case.

They will give you 1 month time to send baby's docs to them like BC, Passport copy, Additional Family Info, General application form, new revised POF and payment 150$. Once you sent all the docs they will ask you to send Medicals of baby. Finally result of your assessment. Here there is no reason to reject your file if everything is clear.

Mayursharma86

Jun 3, 2015
caddr said:
Thanks for valuable inputs. On an average people get their PPR by end of 5th month but still september too not too far away. Our baby will born in the month of Decemeber ,then it means VO will wait for the delivary for 3 months??? wont the VO will stamp the visa so that we can fly to canada and our baby can born there as the time gap is of three months.

pfse

Mar 20, 2014
Mayursharma86 said:
Thanks for valuable inputs. On an average people get their PPR by end of 5th month but still september too not too far away. Our baby will born in the month of Decemeber ,then it means VO will wait for the delivary for 3 months??? wont the VO will stamp the visa so that we can fly to canada and our baby can born there as the time gap is of three months.
If you receive your PPR before your baby is born, you probably should notify CIC but don't think any action is required if you land before baby born as your family status didn't change. If you plan to land after baby born, you will need to add your baby to your application.

gracemill

Star Member
Mar 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2016
Doc's Request.
upfront
AOR Received.
21-03-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-07-2016
Wouldn't it be much easier to land before the baby is born? So you can have your baby in Canada

Ogeorge

Dec 27, 2013
LAGOS NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 13-07-2013
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
MPNP 27-05-2015
AOR Received.
CIC SUBMISSION 10-07-2015/ CIC AOR 14-09-2015
IELTS Request
NONE
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
27-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24-06-2016
Mayursharma86 said:
I have been following this blog and a big fan. I seek guidance too , would be thankful if someone could please guide me.
Actually I have filed my application with all neccessary documents including medical of me and my wife for PR and recieved AOR on 08.04.2016 ,now keeping in mind the average processing time i expect PPR by end of august this year.But now the issue is that my wife is expecting our first baby (due date is 16.12.2016).now if i receive my PPR .what should be my step ,should i uodate VO with the preganant status of my wife what consequences it will have on my application.can this delay processing time further or worst can it lead to rejection of PPR. Please guide me. I will be thankful to you.

Regards
Hi,

Am sure at the point of having your medicals, your wife pregnancy status was known to the doctors and report sent to CIC.

My wife is due in Oct and i did my medical in May and CIC was duly informed.

I have my visa and COPR now but i need to move fast before delivery hence my new baby will need to reapply through the normal process.

So i guess you cant get your PR before your wife delivery and you are expected to move to Canada beofre delivery or your baby goes thru the normal application process before you move.