IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
N/A
Hello Everyone, I am a filipino expatriate in Qatar I am currently working on a contract basis, sooner i will be hired directly by a Canadian employer and hopefully by the end of march the LMO will be released. I am planning to process the visa and everything in Abu Dhabi then after that i am planning to go home first in the Philippines, my question is it is possible that my exit point is Philippines even if I processed the visa in Abu Dhabi??? I am seeking for your advises... Thanks a lot... ;)

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
You'd need to go through POEA (PDOS, and the like) if you're going to come from the Philippines.

Ragazzo Mio said:
Hello Everyone, I am a filipino expatriate in Qatar I am currently working on a contract basis, sooner i will be hired directly by a Canadian employer and hopefully by the end of march the LMO will be released. I am planning to process the visa and everything in Abu Dhabi then after that i am planning to go home first in the Philippines, my question is it is possible that my exit point is Philippines even if I processed the visa in Abu Dhabi??? I am seeking for your advises... Thanks a lot... ;)

meoh2595

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
job_seeker said:
You'd need to go through POEA (PDOS, and the like) if you're going to come from the Philippines.
hi job seeker! I'm from Phils but would like to exit from UAE. I'm currently working in UAE and would like to know if I need to return to Phils just to attend the PDOS. any idea? would like to make sure... better be safe than sorry.