+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EXIT INTERVIEW FOR AFGHANS NATIONAL

XYZ.789

Star Member
Dec 1, 2021
Hello everyone
Anyone (Privately Sponsored Refugees) received flight date from iom after exit interview in Islamabad Airport?
Please share in detail

Reactions: Suliman Ahmadi

Suliman Ahmadi

Dec 20, 2021
Hello everyone
Anyone (Privately Sponsored Refugees) received flight date from iom after exit interview in Islamabad Airport?
Please share in detail
Hi brother, we are a personal sponsor. We did the exit interview on December 20th. But so far which email has not been sent to us since the day of the flight. We did not have a medical examination, only an email came to one of my brothers.

XYZ.789

Star Member
Dec 1, 2021
Hi brother, we are a personal sponsor. We did the exit interview on December 20th. But so far which email has not been sent to us since the day of the flight. We did not have a medical examination, only an email came to one of my brothers.
Sorry i didn't get what you said. Please write in Persian

Suliman Ahmadi

Dec 20, 2021
Sorry i didn't get what you said. Please write in Persian
Brother ma sponsor Shakhsi astim. Interview wa biometric ra dar November khalas kadim. Dar 20 December exit interview kardim. Bar ma goftan 30 ta 60 roz parwaz ast. Ama medical ma namada az brotherm amad khalas shod. Namefahmm ki Che raqm gap ast.

XYZ.789

Star Member
Dec 1, 2021
Brother ma sponsor Shakhsi astim. Interview wa biometric ra dar November khalas kadim. Dar 20 December exit interview kardim. Bar ma goftan 30 ta 60 roz parwaz ast. Ama medical ma namada az brotherm amad khalas shod. Namefahmm ki Che raqm gap ast.
Your brother landed in Canada or no he just done his medical? Is he also privately sponsored refugee like us?

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Your brother landed in Canada or no he just done his medical? Is he also privately sponsored refugee like us?
Bro if u have the visa book a flight and go, this omicron variant of corona is causing things to shutdown. Its a chance for you, its possible that they might postponed the evacuation due to omicron..
i say book a flight while u can, dont wait for the evacuation…!

XYZ.789

Star Member
Dec 1, 2021
Bro if u have the visa book a flight and go, this omicron variant of corona is causing things to shutdown. Its a chance for you, its possible that they might postponed the evacuation due to omicron..
i say book a flight while u can, dont wait for the evacuation…!
But Canada Embassy send my visa to the iom for travel arrangements. I don't know how to get my visas from iom. They even do not respond to calls.
Please guide

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
But Canada Embassy send my visa to the iom for travel arrangements. I don't know how to get my visas from iom. They even do not respond to calls.
Please guide
How do u know its with IOM! Did u receive an email? So u are saying you didnt send ur passport for visa? It was emailed to IoM?

XYZ.789

Star Member
Dec 1, 2021
How do u know its with IOM! Did u receive an email? So u are saying you didnt send ur passport for visa? It was emailed to IoM?
Embassy emailed us about our visa and also iom confirmed that they received our visa and they will arrange our flights for us.
No we don't have passport.

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Embassy emailed us about our visa and also iom confirmed that they received our visa and they will arrange our flights for us.
No we don't have passport.
Hmm, its okay bro thet are gathering ppl to fill the plane just wait a little