+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EXIT INTERVIEW FOR AFGHANS NATIONAL

Shamim Ahmadi

Oct 30, 2019
Hi everyone
I think no one received any call or email today.

Most of you received call from iom, but what about those who don't received any call yet from iom? What does that mean?
I have no idea what the call is about. My family missed the call. I hope everyone share the information about the call that they have received.

Isn't it better to create a group chat via whatsup. That's easier for everyone to respond quicker.

XYZ.789

Star Member
Dec 1, 2021
I have no idea what the call is about. My family missed the call. I hope everyone share the information about the call that they have received.

Isn't it better to create a group chat via whatsup. That's easier for everyone to respond quicker.
Yes that will be great.
I think a bro created a group.
Please collect all in to one group

Afghan Baby

Mar 14, 2022
Hello Everyone Create a what's app Group and Send The Link here so @everyone will join. If you Guys already Made it so Plz add me also & for Those Who Need Info About their Cases so they can ask eachother.

Saniawafa

Dec 25, 2021
Normally exit permit issued by police station just 24 hours before flight. What about your situation?
I think its not this simple, exit permit is issued by one of ministry , the ministry send police at ur address for investigation etc. then police sends back to minsitry, it takes like 1 month. Its what i heard from ppl who had done