+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EXIT INTERVIEW FOR AFGHANS NATIONAL

Shamim Ahmadi

Oct 30, 2019
Hi Everyone, my family also did thier Exit interview on the 15th of December. Still waiting to get a news for their travel to Canada. Anyone has travel yet after their exit interview? What is happening. Please update me Here. Do we have any whatsup group to be added with other Afghans?

Shamim Ahmadi

Oct 30, 2019
Ok thank you. My family missed a call on Friday from High commission of Canada. Today waiting for thier call. If any news, will update everyone here.

Saniawafa

Dec 25, 2021
Ok thank you. My family missed a call on Friday from High commission of Canada. Today waiting for thier call. If any news, will update everyone here.
Your family missed a call from high commision ot iom? Make it sure because it was iom who contacted many applicants. Guys can anyone tell is police check also part of exit permit!? And if you have done exit interviews you still required police checks?

Shamim Ahmadi

Oct 30, 2019
Your family missed a call from high commision ot iom? Make it sure because it was iom who contacted many applicants. Guys can anyone tell is police check also part of exit permit!? And if you have done exit interviews you still required police checks?

Thabk you for informing. Do you know why IOM has contact many applicants?

Shamim Ahmadi

Oct 30, 2019
They have done thier exit interview on Dec15th. They Have refugee cards from Pakistan. I have no idea about the police check. They were not asking for police check before. I'm not sure if things may have changed

XYZ.789

Star Member
Dec 1, 2021
Hi everyone
I think no one received any call or email today.

Most of you received call from iom, but what about those who don't received any call yet from iom? What does that mean?