+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EXIT INTERVIEW FOR AFGHANS NATIONAL

Yousaf Zadran

Oct 20, 2023
Salam to all brothers I just want some information from you guys actually I worked with Canadians forces in Afghanistan for 9 years so I have special measure visa and I live in Islamabad Pakistan I submitted my case and just 3 months ago I had done my biometric and the next day they emailed me to go for the medical I done both after that it took 4 weeks for the results of the medical and everything and then I checked my status it was like decision has been made after that I received email from the IOM Pakistan and they said we have been asked by the Canadian high commission for travel arrangements and they asked me to Scan my Passport and send it on this email and they said within 1 day you should reply us and send us the documents otherwise your travel arrangements can be delayed but I send everything and 1 month is completed still I'm waiting for their reply I didn't get any email so I just wanna say do you guys have any information about the flights arrangements like how much time iom take for travel arrangements your help will helps alot
And the second thing my all process was very fast but why they didn't ask for any interviews? They just want biometric and medical that's it and after that they are now Arranging my flight .

omedsyed

Dec 19, 2022
Salam to all brothers I just want some information from you guys actually I worked with Canadians forces in Afghanistan for 9 years so I have special measure visa and I live in Islamabad Pakistan I submitted my case and just 3 months ago I had done my biometric and the next day they emailed me to go for the medical I done both after that it took 4 weeks for the results of the medical and everything and then I checked my status it was like decision has been made after that I received email from the IOM Pakistan and they said we have been asked by the Canadian high commission for travel arrangements and they asked me to Scan my Passport and send it on this email and they said within 1 day you should reply us and send us the documents otherwise your travel arrangements can be delayed but I send everything and 1 month is completed still I'm waiting for their reply I didn't get any email so I just wanna say do you guys have any information about the flights arrangements like how much time iom take for travel arrangements your help will helps alot
And the second thing my all process was very fast but why they didn't ask for any interviews? They just want biometric and medical that's it and after that they are now Arranging my flight .
Salam brother, IOM takes time to book a flight sit tight! Btw when did you receive your email for flight from them?

shahzad841

Feb 1, 2023