Apr 11, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Hello

I know from where to get the record, my questions are:

How long does it take? same day?
Do they issue it in English?
Do I need to get t authenticated? If yes, where?

Many thanks in advance

Moe975

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Loulou

the UAE exist entry has to be for the past six years or the day you became PR which ever is later.
Has to be authenticated for Foreign affairs
It issues in Arabic but Has to be translated from someone certified in Canada

Loulou79

Apr 11, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moe975 said:
Hi Loulou

the UAE exist entry has to be for the past six years or the day you became PR which ever is later.
Has to be authenticated for Foreign affairs
It issues in Arabic but Has to be translated from someone certified in Canada
Thanks a million Moe. Do u get it quickly? how long does the process take?

Moe975

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I believe you can get it in the same day, if not couple of days.

you have to write an authorization to the person who is going to get it along with copy of your passport and UAE residency

good luck

waqas11

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
4162, 2133
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2014
AOR Received.
05-Mar-2014
Med's Request
17-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
19-Feb-2015
Passport Req..
13-Apr-2015
LANDED..........
02-May-2015
Hello, can you please tell why do u need exit/entry records from UAE. I also go to saudi arabia for vacation (my family is there). Would I also need that type of records from saudi arabia? Is this a requirement in the citizenship application checklist?

b52shot

Star Member
Oct 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No its not a requirement but some officers tend to ask for such records because countries like UAE have an e-gate system where you can enter and exit without stamping your passport.

waqas11 said:
Hello, can you please tell why do u need exit/entry records from UAE. I also go to saudi arabia for vacation (my family is there). Would I also need that type of records from saudi arabia? Is this a requirement in the citizenship application checklist?

suwail

Star Member
Mar 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Loulou are you getting it in Abu Dhabi? or Dubai? I have the same issue but for me it's in Abu Dhabi and my nephew there don't know where to get it. He went to the airport, and they told him to try to go to another office so he went there and they told him they need the signature of the PRO of my previous company which was already closed. So I don't know what to do now.

Loulou79

Apr 11, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moe975 said:
I believe you can get it in the same day, if not couple of days.

you have to write an authorization to the person who is going to get it along with copy of your passport and UAE residency

good luck
Thanks. They got me one, but some of the destinations are wrong! they dates are correct though. Have asked for another 1.

Loulou79

Apr 11, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suwail said:
Loulou are you getting it in Abu Dhabi? or Dubai? I have the same issue but for me it's in Abu Dhabi and my nephew there don't know where to get it. He went to the airport, and they told him to try to go to another office so he went there and they told him they need the signature of the PRO of my previous company which was already closed. So I don't know what to do now.
Hello, my mom went and they asked her for the same.
My bro sent a friend who has connections there, but the record has many mistakes.
Write an authorisation letter to ur nephew, I'm sure it will help. As him to go to the immigration department. I used to live in Al-Ain, so my family decided that they should ask there.

suwail

Star Member
Mar 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Loulou79 said:
Hello, my mom went and they asked her for the same.
My bro sent a friend who has connections there, but the record has many mistakes.
Write an authorisation letter to ur nephew, I'm sure it will help. As him to go to the immigration department. I used to live in Al-Ain, so my family decided that they should ask there.
Thanks Loulou79