+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EXHAUSTING WAITING for PPR after REMEDICALS of 2004 BACKLOG cases .........

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
ali222 said:
hi drmunir do you have a job in mississauga ?
As i have no job in surrey !
and i am very disturb here .
Brother if you really want to move from BC, instead of moving to Mississauga I would advise you to go to Alberta or Sasketchwan ,which are actually Canada s booming economies ,with better job prospects whereas situation in places like Mississauga and GTA is also not very good as Eastern Canada is now saturated with immigrants and obviously jobs.

Whenever I go outside I almost always see roadside boards with different stores such as Walmart,Toysrus,Canadian Superstore with new hiring opportunities .Not only survival but full time jobs are also in abundance relative to other parts of Canada ,though most of them are in oil/gas industry or other industries which provide services to this industry.The best way to land on any of these jobs is to get some Canadian certification,diploma etc from a local reputed Canadian institute such as SAIT ,however you can always try with your current qualifications , but it will be quite difficult to get a full time job without Canadian education/experience.

Another option is to get an almost 8 months certification in Healthcare management/medical office assistant.Alberta has got almost many thousand empty positions in medical offices and for training purposes/certification govt. of Alberta provides almost 2000$ grant to new immigrants as well.

Hope it helps.

P.S. BTW an immigrant need to be physically present in Canada atleast for 1095 days within the last 4 years in order to apply for citizenship.

ali222

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
15-8-2011
Med's Done....
20-8-2011
Interview........
not
Passport Req..
ppr step 1 on 24 feb 2012 and step 2 28 march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
5 april 2012
LANDED..........
7 May 2012
newcomer said:
Brother if you really want to move from BC, instead of moving to Mississauga I would advise you to go to Alberta or Sasketchwan ,which are actually Canada s booming economies ,with better job prospects whereas situation in places like Mississauga and GTA is also not very good as Eastern Canada is now saturated with immigrants and obviously jobs.

Whenever I go outside I almost always see roadside boards with different stores such as Walmart,Toysrus,Canadian Superstore with new hiring opportunities .Not only survival but full time jobs are also in abundance relative to other parts of Canada ,though most of them are in oil/gas industry or other industries which provide services to this industry.The best way to land on any of these jobs is to get some Canadian certification,diploma etc from a local reputed Canadian institute such as SAIT ,however you can always try with your current qualifications , but it will be quite difficult to get a full time job without Canadian education/experience.

Another option is to get an almost 8 months certification in Healthcare management/medical office assistant.Alberta has got almost many thousand empty positions in medical offices and for training purposes/certification govt. of Alberta provides almost 2000$ grant to new immigrants as well.

Hope it helps.

P.S. BTW an immigrant need to be physically present in Canada atleast for 1095 days within the last 4 years in order to apply for citizenship.
Thanks for your reply and brother where are you now in Canada ?

ali222

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
15-8-2011
Med's Done....
20-8-2011
Interview........
not
Passport Req..
ppr step 1 on 24 feb 2012 and step 2 28 march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
5 april 2012
LANDED..........
7 May 2012
newcomer said:
I am in Calgary ,AB.
How many years that you are in Calgary ,AB and what is your job in Alberta ?
Is there any job that is easily available in Alberta and what is its wage ?

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
ali222 said:
How many years that you are in Calgary ,AB and what is your job in Alberta ?
Is there any job that is easily available in Alberta and what is its wage ?
Well brother as I have mentioned in my reply to your PM , I am a homemaker only and landed with my family here ,in 2011 .

AB is all oil and gas ,so there are lot of opportunities especially for engineers (mech.elect.).Well the odd jobs in retail /supermarkets etc are usually easily available and average wage starts around 9-10$ for these odd jobs.

Hope it helps.

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what about the accounting and banking jobs...which city suits best..like missisuaga or calgary..
newcomer said:
Well brother as I have mentioned in my reply to your PM , I am a homemaker only and landed with my family here ,in 2011 .

AB is all oil and gas ,so there are lot of opportunities especially for engineers (mech.elect.).Well the odd jobs in retail /supermarkets etc are usually easily available and average wage starts around 9-10$ for these odd jobs.

Hope it helps.

Mightyechoes

Mar 21, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
August, 2011.
File Transfer...
July, 2010
Med's Request
MARCH, 2012
Med's Done....
05 March, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:20-08-12......PPR2:08-10-2012.Ecase:DM:9-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2012
LANDED..........
december, 2012. Insha Allah
Dear Seniors,

Today i have received the e mail reply from LVO after my 4 emails of CSIs.it follows as......

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
As advised on 230 June 212, background checks remain outstanding at present.

Immigration and Medical Services Division
High Commission of Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA, United Kingdom

Government of Canada

Web site: www.UnitedKingdom.gc.ca
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

any inputs?????
i dunno they will gonna take another 8 years in BC??????
Regards,
Rehan

MrUSK

Sep 11, 2012
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
Med's Request
February, 2012
Med's Done....
March, 2012
Interview........
June, 2013
drmunir said:
congratulations.....
Aoa Dr Munir,

I am writing to you to inquire about my situation because I was notified by a friend on another Immigration forum about my case being same as yours.

My father applied for immigration in 2009 in the Federally Skilled Worker Class category. He is a University Professor. At that time, I was 19 years old and was a dependent. In January, 2012, we got the Medical papers for the complete family and now I am over the age of 22. When the CHC asked for Medicals, they also sent us new application documents to be filled. In those documents, I mentioned having graduated (completed Bachelors) in 2011 and subsequent employment in a company and quitting my job after a few months, working as a freelance worker currently. I also mentioned my intended occupation as "Student" when I land in Canada.

After sending the applications with Medical documents, we haven't heard back from CHC up till now. I just got to know that if the dependent child gets over the age of 22, he should not marry and give proof of still being enrolled in an educational institution to qualify as the dependent of the principal applicant. I have mentioned otherwise and I am now worrying if I will be out of the application or still considered part of it given the fact that I am not studying at the moment and working as a Freelancer.

I am really confused about my current status and not sure about what CHC will do with my status now. Will they still consider me as a dependent child (given that I was one at the time of the application) or will they not allow me to immigrate because I'm over 22 and not studying anymore.

I noticed your post on one of the forum threads that you had a son of 27+ years old as part of your application. May I please ask about his status? Was he working being 27 years of age or did you provide proof of him studying all this time?

Please help me since I'm really confused about my current status. I don't want to be left out of the application just because CIC decided to delay the application enough. Any input on this would be great help.

Thank you.

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
Hi,

Though I believe you should be fine with your dependency issue,still hope drmunir will be able to guide you better as he has gone through the same experience.As drmunir has already landed in Canada some months back ,so he might not be very active on this forum.In order to get his immediate attention it will be a good idea to send him a personal message through this forum.

As you appear to be a new member so the option of sending PM to any member might not be enabled for you now,so try to increase your number of posts to 10 or 20 (sorry not sure about exact number) ,after that the option of sending message will be enabled to you by the forum s administrators.

All the best!

MrUSK

Sep 11, 2012
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
Med's Request
February, 2012
Med's Done....
March, 2012
Interview........
June, 2013
Thank you newcomer. I have been trying to find the PM option since evening wondering where is it or if this forum even has it or not. Thanks for your kind help. :)

I put my concerns to be answered by other expert members on the thread too. So if anyone's reading this and can help me out, I'd be grateful.

Thanks.

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
MrUSK said:
Thank you newcomer. I have been trying to find the PM option since evening wondering where is it or if this forum even has it or not. Thanks for your kind help. :)

I put my concerns to be answered by other expert members on the thread too. So if anyone's reading this and can help me out, I'd be grateful.

Thanks.
No worries ! You are always welcome!

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newcomer said:
Hi,

Though I believe you should be fine with your dependency issue,still hope drmunir will be able to guide you better as he has gone through the same experience.As drmunir has already landed in Canada some months back ,so he might not be very active on this forum.In order to get his immediate attention it will be a good idea to send him a personal message through this forum.

As you appear to be a new member so the option of sending PM to any member might not be enabled for you now,so try to increase your number of posts to 10 or 20 (sorry not sure about exact number) ,after that the option of sending message will be enabled to you by the forum s administrators.

All the best!
dear MrUSK,I have gone through your inquiry . Newcomer is absolutely right. Dependent child should be under 22 or he should be a regular student. My son was a regular student. You either take admission right now and inform cic or wait and see . You may get entry because you are not much over 22[ only my guess ] but you should be a student as my son was.....

Ario

Nov 12, 2010
I think the age of a dependent is locked in at the time of the initial application even if the dependent child turns 22 during processing time. My daughter was 17 at the time of the initial application,she is 24 now and has a child of her own and she is not in full education either,that is not an issue . We are waiting for the medicals as the recent CAIPS notes show.