+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EXHAUSTING WAITING for PPR after REMEDICALS of 2004 BACKLOG cases .........

Ario

Nov 12, 2010
Come on affectee 2004,what people think is irrelevant
Just hope for the best and stop worrying

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prepare for the worse as well.. what i observed that they have very clear picture in their mind
trash.... backlog
do.... M1 & M3 in 2012
send.... 6 to 12 month letters of wait to MI2 which will be conducted along with MI-4 next year in 2013
and this way they are at Zero Inventory after 18 Months like January 2014
that is the game plan...lets hope for the best for us..in it

Ario said:
Come on affectee 2004,what people think is irrelevant
Just hope for the best and stop worrying

affectee2004

Star Member
May 6, 2012
sorry imran1 i dnt get u wht is m1 .wht i get is they just want t get rid of us ? than why they r doing security cheques . i m a good citizen ve no criminal records )))).
ario i m praying but i asked as any words of hope give us new spirit . ive already mentioned its affecting my life. i daily concil many pts t stay happy n try t coup up w their problems .but its diff t implement on myself . i m helpless i know i cant do anything abt it .its only Allah who can shower his blessings . ::)

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
affectee2004 said:
newcomer ,i m already in a quene .wht guarentee i ve tht they lll accept my application as now their is a cap .n who knows they create backlog on fast track :'(i ve faith in Allah .inshallah i ll get it . :'( ::) :(
Yes brother just have faith in Allah Only,as whatever does Allah does, and whatever Allah does its for our betterment.So just be positive and if its better for you it ll happen ,and if it doesnt happen ,believe it was not better for u n ur kids.I have firm belief you ll be able to get it very soon inshaAllah.

I recommended you to reapply because one can have concurrent (two applications at the same time ) applications without withdrawing the new one,in that case you ll remain in the queue for your old application as well and its allowed by CIC.Many people have already done that ,if you search the forum with key words"concurrent applications" you ll find lots of info about it or you can create a separate thread for it, mentioning it in the subject and seniors such as Qorax,PMM,mitali,Leon ,Kanamen etc will be able to guide you in a better way.I am recommending this option as your a doctor and your NOC sure will be included in the next list ,issuing on 1st July 2012 so if you start preparing your docs now sure you ll able to apply by 1st July.I have always noticed that doctors/physicians NOC caps does not reach very quickly as its the case with other NOCs such as 1122 etc.

I advise you brother to just give your 100% efforts and leave the rest to Allah (swt) and inshaAllah everything will be fine.Just to console you I would like to quote my personal example before landing in Canada we have also passed through this phase ,but JUST due to grace of Allah (swt) alhamdolilah my spouse got a very good management job in his own field ,within one week of landing so just relax and have belief in Allah only.

Wish you all the best!

affectee2004

Star Member
May 6, 2012
newcomer , thankyou so much for ure time n sincere advice in detail .i ll check it but for tht do i ve to give islets again .?n all police certificates .i just thought if ALLah has t send me their he will by this but ?congrats tht ure husband got a job in his field . u r lucky )).may Allah bless u

Ario

Nov 12, 2010
@affectee2004
I applied in December 2005,
I am waiting for my CAIPS Notes to see where I stand but I'm not worried, i know something will work out.

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
affectee2004 said:
newcomer , thankyou so much for ure time n sincere advice in detail .i ll check it but for tht do i ve to give islets again .?n all police certificates .i just thought if ALLah has t send me their he will by this but ?congrats tht ure husband got a job in his field . u r lucky )).may Allah bless u
You are always welcome brother.Yeah you are right we have been very lucky and more than that blessed alhamdolilah!

Regarding lodging a new application ,unfortunately u need to start everything from the scratch including Fee,updated/new forms,photos,transcripts copies,work experience letters,police certificates etc.I am not sure about IELTS but as its a new application and IELTS results are valid only for 1 year only so I think you need to re take IELTS.And dont forget to send the original IELTS result ONLY as copies are not accepted by CIC.

As its a quite time,money and effort consuming process so I would like to advise you to do some research on it ,at this forum atleast,and try to gain as much as possible knowledge about it, before re applying.I would be more than happy to guide you in this regard,but as I dont have any personal experience regarding re application(just read experiences of some applicants) so I dont think I am the best person to provide you all the required information ,though do feel free to ask any queries through this thread and I would be more than happy to guide as much as I can.

In this regard I would recommend you to create a separate thread with your intention mentioning in the subject ,attention to Qorax,mitali,Kanamem,saki,Leon etc (all senior members).Explain all the details about your current file and I hope they will be able to give you the best advice.

All the best!

Aquib

Apr 19, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
JULY 2010
IELTS Request
SUBMIT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
FEB 2010
Med's Request
09 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
27 Feb 2012
Interview........
Medical received 12 March
Passport Req..
15 April 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2012
LANDED..........
Sep 18 2012 Shuker Allah.
drmunir said:
ALL friends....I m feb 2004 applicant,remedicals done march 2011....still no PPR...all plans of life not only mine,also my dependents waiving in air without direction,such.....a.....nerve damaging situation 4 all backlog 2004, CHC Islamabad applicants who have undergone REMEDICALS in 2011.ALL affectees plz share some informations & what to do?
Did you requested your CHAIPS note .

As you undergone medicals twice , inshallah you may get some good news by June end .

But if you really want to speed up then I recommend you prepare new application for either
"PNP FSW Backlog reduction PILOT program's "
Or
Completely new MI5 FSW application (under new rules which may come in july 2012)
For that start collecting new docs like IELTS , PCC and bank statement , and apply once application get open under new set of Minister Instruction for FSW.

As new application may get decide in 8-10 month plus position of your existing application will be clear before MI5 so by that time if they requested PP then well and good else your docs will be ready for New app.

All the best .

affectee2004

Star Member
May 6, 2012
for aqib , u ve got medical inshallah u ll get visa too . i m march 2004 applicant still waitng for my medicals :(.my hair ve turned grey in waiting ...........still waitng n ve full trust in ALLAH . inshallah he will listen t my prayers . although worried of getting old ::)

affectee2004

Star Member
May 6, 2012
dr munir ,sir i think u ve stopped visitng forum . if u do plz see my mails n do answer thankyou :) u said patience in forum . i ve always heard sabar ka phal meetha but .............. mr kenny new statment for reducing backlog ..has ...............changed this statement to kya sabar ka koi phal nahee hai ............... i waited for more than 8years n now i think i m the biggest fool n still becoming fool n doing sabar . tht one day a person will come n will put smile on my face ......... meri dak beh aye gee i ve my eyes waiting for tcs guy :-[ ................no choice waiting for him ... bring happiness in my life . ;)

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
affectee2004 said:
dr munir ,sir i think u ve stopped visitng forum . if u do plz see my mails n do answer thankyou :) u said patience in forum . i ve always heard sabar ka phal meetha but .............. mr kenny new statment for reducing backlog ..has ...............changed this statement to kya sabar ka koi phal nahee hai ............... i waited for more than 8years n now i think i m the biggest fool n still becoming fool n doing sabar . tht one day a person will come n will put smile on my face ......... meri dak beh aye gee i ve my eyes waiting for tcs guy :-[ ................no choice waiting for him ... bring happiness in my life . ;)
My dear dear!! I landed Canada in March 2012.I started this forum to share sentiments and informations ,because I was depressed at that moment. Allah helped and I got through. Allah is Razzak,what and where, NOT Kenny. Do you think Canada is sole place to live? No IT is if Allah agrees. So my brother don;t lose patience.Continue your routine normal in Pakistan, if Allah agrees you will be in Canada somehow. Kenny has proposed backlog solution,not finalized I am sure your turn is soon. I pray for you & you pray for yourself.

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
affectee2004 said:
dr munir ,sir
heartiest congratulations 4 img n sons wedding . :)today i gone through the forum n when i see ure no i thought of calling u in morning t inquire but as i moved on i came t know tht u ve reached thre best of luck . can i ask in which month u applied as i applied in last days of march2004 . i m surprised ivent got med why they r doing background checks on my application .?????any guess i m afraid .wht do u think . i m so disappointed .why ????i dnt like the weather there but i want t go there for my kidz .can i do something ? if i apply ecas will it effect my case speed it up r wht does it do .why my security cheque is taking so long .have u gone through it . i pray t GOD t ve some miracle :(.life is very tough there n as i m getting old .afraid of being old too :D. r u a gen prac r a spec .do u ve plans t do practice there ?
I am sorry ,going through so late. You will surely get immigration soon. I was stucked in background /security checks for 3 years. Pray Allah.

affectee2004

Star Member
May 6, 2012
thankyou for replying dr munir and wishing goodluck )) .i wish i get medicals i m doing my routine in pak as i ve no other choice ::)but this background cheque already 8 yrs ve passed were they sleeping . i m a dr so wht security threat ican be i wonder . well i m afraid tht if they ve passed this bill of baqcklog reduction god forbids.