+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Exclusion order

433zla

May 29, 2019
If you are charged with a crime, it never comes off. It will always appear during a search. Assault against your significant other is pretty serious. And if I’m not mistaken, your gf doesn’t get to determine if they charge you or not.
my charges are stayed ,, not sure what that means (but what i heard is like when i return ill need to deal with it again ) but again for that kinda charge u only get probation .or they drop charges...if they dont have evidance ..(in my case they dont )

433zla

May 29, 2019
does anybody know in case u dont get to enter to the country ,when are they sending u back ? first availible flight ?

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
does anybody know in case u dont get to enter to the country ,when are they sending u back ? first availible flight ?
If you're outside Canada, you won't be able to get a visa to come here, so why would this situation arise?

If you are issued a TRV somehow, then you will likely be allowed in. But the chances of getting a visa with a serious crime (assault is serious crime) on your record is very very small.

FNO

Dec 28, 2018
I had a one year exclusion order in 8 years ago i was on study permit. It was because i didnt renew my work permit and kept working while studying. I came back home and started school afresh and now i want to pursue my masters degree. Do you think the exclusion order will still affect my application? #never had any criminal record or got into trouble except for working with a valid work permit...

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
I had a one year exclusion order in 8 years ago i was on study permit. It was because i didnt renew my work permit and kept working while studying. I came back home and started school afresh and now i want to pursue my masters degree. Do you think the exclusion order will still affect my application? #never had any criminal record or got into trouble except for working with a valid work permit...
If you complied with all the terms of the exclusion order, and it's been such a long time, it won't have too much of an impact. Just explain things honestly and clearly.

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
If you have an exclusion order, you can’t return to Canada until the order expires, irregardless if what immigration process you are using. They will not accept any applications until the order expires.
Yes u can return to Canada when u obtain an ARC and yes they will accept your application and start the process..(talking from experience)

Harvey0880

Jul 7, 2018
If you have an exclusion order, you can’t return to Canada until the order expires, irregardless if what immigration process you are using. They will not accept any applications until the order expires.
If one wants to return to canada before the order expires, they need to apply for an ARC and yes they do accept the application. I filed my spousal sponsorship this january and it's in the final stage of processing. Medicals, biometrics, file transfers were all done without any hurdle. My timeline is exactly the same as regular applicants.

Reactions: Zikky

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
If one wants to return to canada before the order expires, they need to apply for an ARC and yes they do accept the application. I filed my spousal sponsorship this january and it's in the final stage of processing. Medicals, biometrics, file transfers were all done without any hurdle. My timeline is exactly the same as regular applicants.
Same as me I was excluded from Canada in dec 2018, started my Outland application in July 2019 and i already got aor, biometrics done, sa, and filed transferred to my local visa office...currently waiting on medical and in two months time my exclusion order will be up so by then my application will be in the latter stages and I won’t need arc when I’m going back in January..

Reactions: Gill$&@