+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Exclusion order

Aarav123

Oct 10, 2013
Hi,i was ordered an exclusion order from canada because i am an student and was working without authorization now if i go back to my home country and apply for pr as spousal sponsorship my wife will be sponsoring me,will immigration allow me to come back after one year time period as it will be flagging in there records that i was removed from canada and are there any success stories in these kind of cases?

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
If spouse will sponser you. They will allow you to come back if visa officer is satisfied with your marriage being genuine. It may not be a year time. But they will let you back in....

Aarav123 said:
Hi,i was ordered an exclusion order from canada because i am an student and was working without authorization now if i go back to my home country and apply for pr as spousal sponsorship my wife will be sponsoring me,will immigration allow me to come back after one year time period as it will be flagging in there records that i was removed from canada and are there any success stories in these kind of cases?

Aarav123

Oct 10, 2013
Hey I'm in the same situation, cab you please tell me how did it go with you?
Thanks
Yes i came back but it took me almost 3 years
I had an exclusion order with 1 year ban and visa office took almost 2 years to process my application

Reactions: FNO

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
If you have an exclusion order, you can’t return to Canada until the order expires, irregardless if what immigration process you are using. They will not accept any applications until the order expires.

FNO

Dec 28, 2018
If you have an exclusion order, you can’t return to Canada until the order expires, irregardless if what immigration process you are using. They will not accept any applications until the order expires.

Please i had the same issue in january 2012. I was a student and comtinued working with an expired work permit and they gave me one year exclusion order.
I came to my country and continued my studies and got my bachelors degree in social work. I recently got married, my husband and i want to apply for express entry. We have done the online assessment and we meet the required points.
I am worried about my EO history. Please should i go ahead and submit our profile in the Express entry? Will my past mistake wont affect my future?
Please reply.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
You’ll need to declare the exclusion order, but it shouldn’t have a negative effect on your EE application.

433zla

May 29, 2019
if one year pass after my exclusion order is effected . will i be able to come to canada as a visitor . will they send me back bcoz i was issued exclusion order earlyer or not ?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
if one year pass after my exclusion order is effected . will i be able to come to canada as a visitor . will they send me back bcoz i was issued exclusion order earlyer or not ?
Yes, they could send you back if they aren't satisfied with your reason for visiting, the previous issues that led to the Exclusion Order etc. Why were you issued an Exclusion Order?

433zla

May 29, 2019
Yes, they could send you back if they aren't satisfied with your reason for visiting, the previous issues that led to the Exclusion Order etc. Why were you issued an Exclusion Order?
it was issued like a mont ago .. bcoz i overstayed and they relaze that bcoz i got charge with criminal .. then they stay my charges so i can be removed .. now im worried if this is really big problem or no ..

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
it was issued like a mont ago .. bcoz i overstayed and they relaze that bcoz i got charge with criminal .. then they stay my charges so i can be removed .. now im worried if this is really big problem or no ..
With that history, expect to be refused an eTA/TRV for quite awhile, especially if it was a serious charge.

433zla

May 29, 2019
but i think its kinda not worthed for me to try anything ,, unless
With that history, expect to be refused an eTA/TRV for quite awhile, especially if it was a serious charge.
charge wasnt serious .. most likley they will drop charges , assault beetwen me and my girl ,, she didint want that to happend eather , she can make report as well saying that she dont want me to be charged ,, bdw . how long does it take for that to go in history ,, i mean to be not visible in record ?if u know

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
If you are charged with a crime, it never comes off. It will always appear during a search. Assault against your significant other is pretty serious. And if I’m not mistaken, your gf doesn’t get to determine if they charge you or not.