+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Exceeded visa processing time

Chidarlyn

Oct 7, 2018
I applied offline and it's been 60days still no reply.Please does it mean rejection?wanted going for vacation with my hubby(honeymoon)

Chidarlyn

Oct 7, 2018
I'm not sure what you mean by offline, in person or by mail?
If by mail maybe they didn't even receive your application ,so try to contact CIC regarding your application
Yes i applied in person(paper application)have gone for biometrics and each time I track it says visa processing still in progress.I applied since July

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
I applied offline and it's been 60days still no reply.Please does it mean rejection?wanted going for vacation with my hubby(honeymoon)
Due to high volumes of application your file is still pending. processing time cant describe about final decision . hope you will get positive result soon .

Chidarlyn

Oct 7, 2018
Pu
Do you mind sharing your porpuse if visit with usus?
Did you mentioned a specific occasion that you must attend soon ,or your porous of visit was just general one?
Maybe they give priority to people who have urgent situations, but I'm not sure about that because nobody might even looked at your application yet.
But no that does not mean refusal, in fact since they took your biometrics, that means your application is in process and you have provided the minimum documents required for now
Purpose of visit is a general one,just to visit Canada and have fun.I provided all necessary documents,have also sent a mail to them.Hopefully I get a positive feedback if not will wait till end of October then i retrieve my passport back